29'

( Y/N PoV )

Here we are in the meeting room with the boys, Hyeji, Seira and her mate and ofcourse we are discussing about the evil. "What did she say to you guys when you both went to her realm?" Hyeji ask, looking at both me and Beomgyu and making the others look at us too. Beomgyu sigh before look at me and look at them again " She said that she want a revenge " Beomgyu answer. " Yes that's what we know but for what? Why she attack our city and why she's targeting you both?" Seira ask. Beomgyu look hesitated to answer and he make eye contact with me asking me to help him. "Because we are the reincarnation of her ex husband and cousin" I answer.

" What?! You both are" Yeonjun said unable to continue his words due the shock. "Yes we both are. That's what she told us " Beomgyu said. "So what will you both do now?" Seira ask "Well I don't know but she killed my parents so I can't stay still" I answer. "Wait wait hold on" Huening said making all of us looks at him. "You said that you both are the reincarnation of her ex husband and cousin which is the one who hurt her and make her do the black magic, right?" He ask looking at both of me and Beomgyu and both of us answer him with a nod. "Then she already killed both of them in the past right, hyung?" He ask turning to Taehyun. "Yes that was written in the book so yes I guess" Taehyun answer. "Then why she want a revenge? Isn't she already killed them both in the past tho so why now?" Huening ask

"Maybe because I'm still her cousin in her eyes and he's still her ex-husband in her eyes" I said pointing to Beomgyu. "But it's in the past like not just she killed both of you in the past but torturing you both too until you both die. So make it short you both die because of her never ending torturing" Huening said. "But she's still living in the past" Beomgyu said. "So what's now? What is out plan?" Yeonjun ask, drawing all our attention at him. "Well this is my plan. We will send Beomgyu and Y/N to meet her on full moon next month because that is the day when all of our power equal and stronger" Hyeji said. "And what will we do? Fight her?" I ask "Nope you both will try to bring peace to her like saying sorry and all" she said

My eyes went wide when i heard that and as instant I stand up and slam my hand on the table making all of them startled and look at me, worried. "You want me to apologize to her?" I said, gritting my teeth trying to control the anger on me. "Yes and its- you know no need to fight and there's no—" "she killed my parents!" I said slamming my hand again on the table and now glaring at her. "She killed my parents! And I should be the one to apologise to her for being reborn again?! Is it my fault to be reborn again?! Is it?!" I said before going out from the meeting room leaving the others shock. I went to my room slamming the door befote laying on the bed, angrily.

Tears dropping from my eyes because of my anger. How can she said to me to apologize after what the evil did to me. Is it fair? Then I heard my door being open and someone walk in but I don't care if it's the grim reaper then so be it, I will be more happy if it's the grim reaper. I still staring at the ceiling and Milo is laying beside me before I feel someone sit beside me on my bed. We have few minutes of silence, before he sigh and when he sigh I immediately look at him with Milo on his thighs while patting him. "What are you doing here?" I ask, he finally look at me before give me a smile. "Ofcourse I want to see you pabo" he grin. "If you want to fight then I'm sorry I don't have a mood to fight with you so go out" I said turning around to face the wall.

"I'm not here to pick fight with you tho" he said. Hearing no response from me, he continue talking again. "Life is suck right? But it's also give lot of memories to us wether it's the happy one or the sad one wether it's make you smile when you thought about it again or left you traumatized. But life goes on they say" he said. "What's your point here?" I ask him still facing the wall. "Well I believe your parents must have lot of happy moments with you and you too—" "they didn't. I left them and live in my own house" I cut him off.

"How do you know they didn't?" He ask "And how do you know they did?" I ask now facing him. "Well the smile on your father face everytime he see you in our school is the prove that he's happy when you are here and he's glad to have you" he said. "Maybe its- I don't know" I sigh feel defeated by him. "And there's some people who still have lot of memories to create with their family example a newborn baby and kids. We can't take their parent's life or their life for this fight, right?" He said. His words make me silence for awhile. He's true. I can't take others happiness just because of my revenge. It's enough there's some lives lose from the evil's doing and we fighting will make more life lose. So what's now? What's should I do?

We're both are in deep silence for awhile until I spoke up. "I have a plan" I said smirking. "And I have a plan too" he said looking back at me, smirking before winking at me. Milo look at both of us before bark in excitement and his tail moving excitedly.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚