11'

"Well to make it more simple and understandable. There's have another soul in your body"

( Y/N PoV )

I blink my eyes twice, thrice. Couldn't believe what I just hear. Maybe I misheard something or my mind went to somewhere just now making me heard that I have another soul in my body. It's then in awkward silence for a few minutes before I break it off with my laugh. "Wait. What? I think I misheard something. Can you repeat, Taehyun-ah?" I ask smiling before tucking my hair behind my ear, to make myself focus and hear clearly what he said.

Taehyun clear his throat before sitting straight looking at both me and Beomgyu with serious face. "Y/N, Beomgyu. There's have another spirit in your body" Taehyun said. Me and Beomgyu look at each other before start laughing, "Taehyun-ah! Your prank is successful! It's so funny!" Beomgyu said laughing while me too joining him laughing.

Bruh they thought we will believe in that? What? Another spirit in one body? Tch. What a failure prank they have and what a poor that they think me and Beomgyu will fall into their trap. Tch we are the top of the witch and wizard of the top university in our world. Who would believe in that? Even a normal witch will not believe in that.

The boys keep staring at both of us making me and Beomgyu stop laughing. "Wait! You guys serious?" I ask now in serious tone. The smiley guy who I know as Hueningkai nod his head with serious face and no smile plastering on his face. "Wow. Daebak" I said closing my mouth with both hands. "But how can it be? Isn't all of us have one soul for one body? Beside me and Y/N is just a normal witch and wizard. Nothing special in us" Beomgyu said. I nod my head, agree with what he said.

"Wait. Y/N, do you have like special descent? Or does your grandparents or maybe your parents have something special?" Beomgyu ask. I look at him and shake my head "I don't know about it so far but I'm sure there's no special thing in my descent.....so far" I said. "Same me too" he reply, nodding his head in deep thought.

"That doesn't mean you guys are not special. Maybe special thing start from you both" a feminine voice speak just next to my ear. I nod my head kinda agree with her before looking at my side. Confusion all around my face when I see the unfamiliar girl standing beside me " Hurm who are you?" I ask.

She smile before offering her hand to me for the handshake "Hello, I'm Seira" she said. I accept her handshake and her hand feel so freezing cold. We handshake for awhile until I decide to pull out my hand from her hold. Giving her an awkward smile, I just nodding my head at her not knowing what to say.

I'm kinda not like a friendly person. I will be so quiet around people who I barely know or someone new or ofcourse a stranger but once I'm close with them, I will be very annoying and childish. Yeah that's me. "And I'm Haejin" say the another unfamiliar voice but this time it's sound so manly and come from my left side.

I turn around and see a unfamiliar man standing just beside Beomgyu with Beomgyu beside him, shock and confused just like I was. Haejin smile looking at Beomgyu, nodding his head as a greeting and Beomgyu did the same too.

"So guys, I guess both of you already know who are they but not the details" Soobin said breaking the awkwardness around us. All of us looking at him, paying our attention to him. "So what do you both think they are?" Yeonjun ask. My eyebrows raise due to the weird question, like isn't it obvious that they are human or more specific a witch and a wizard?

"Hurm they are witch and wizard?" I answer well kinda like question while looking at both Seira and Haejin who now standing side by side behind us. Taehyun smirk when he hear my answer, it's like he really expect that it will be my answer.