31'

( Beomgyu's PoV )

Have you guys feel the awkwardness when meeting someone that you know but you don't know what to say or talk about? Because that is my situation right now. Like what should I say to the alpha of this pack? Like he already know my name so I can't introduce myself again with him. I also can't ask him about the pack's business because I'm an outsider. Oh to whatever and whoever God in this world please help me now in this situation. "Let's have a walk, should we?" He said in friendly tone before walk infront of me to I don't know where but I still follow him from behind.

"How are your stay in here?" He ask when I finally walk beside him. "Quite good but some stares make me feels a bit uncomfortable" I reply, ok crossed that a little it's make me feel a lot uncomfortable. "Yes that I noticed. And the fact that your girlfriend will throw glares or eyes rolls to those stares, I also noticed it." He said. "My girlfriend?" I ask in suprise. "Yeah, what's the girl's name again? Hmmm wait ha yes it's y/n" he said. Seeing my blur look he now looking at me confused "wait she's not your girlfriend?" He ask. "No" I answer while shaking my head. "Owh i thought that both of you have like 'don't tell everyone that we are dating' relationship's thing" he said "No, no we don't" I reply with a not so true laugh. "Sorry if I make you feel awkward tho" he said. "No no no you don't. It's just it's kinda shock to me for you to say that we are in relationship" I said while scratching my neck.

"I see but do you love her tho?" He ask. And that question make me choked on my own saliva. "No hurm i don't" I said. He stop walking and look at me crossed that, he's analysing me. "Boy, I'm the alpha that means my senses is very heightened than normal human. Beside, I have my mate and have my own experience. So you can't lie to me" he said smirking. I sigh "Fine I love her" I said finally confess. He looks at me grinning and that make me sigh again "So much" I said continue my words. "That's it! Don't worry no one can hear us here because no one dares to come near their alpha and dare to hear their talk" he said.

We now at the field maybe their training field because before I saw some pack training in here. "Let's sit" he said before patting the seat beside him. I nod then take the seat. "When you finally find someone who own your heart, they will also own your mind. You can't stop thinking about them eventho they are beside you" he said. I reply it with a nod that I agree with him. " I was also almost have the same situation as you before. I still remember that day when I thought I already protect her enough not until I know that I fail" he said, staring at the field. I look at him and sadness, fear and guilty is on his face. "It's still my nightmare till this day. The moment when I found her lifeless body laying on the ground, i thought hat that's it I lose her forever. And on that time all our memories come rush in into my mind" he said before look at me.

" I don't know what will happen later but all I know is good thing will always happen to good people and everything happens have their own reason. I almost lost her not once but thrice but well she will always prove me that she's strong and that she's my mate, Eulna" he said before sigh. " I admit it's hard when you know your love one need to risk their life for the world's peace " he said. And yes he's true once again. What you guys thought I don't care about y/n when we need to fight? Hell nah I even need to go through lot of sleepless night because of it. Just like him I almost lost y/n twice in this life and hopefully will not losing her thrice. Meeting her is already a miracle in my life and losing her? No.

" But fate is cruel. No matter how hard or how much you try to prevent it from happen. It's will happen eventually." He said. "I thought that the past will not going to repeat again atleast not to me but guess the moon goddess love to play with me so she decide to make my daughter involve in this fight" he said

"Sorry to hear that though" I said after all my silence. "Nah I trust you guys will have a better plan because if my daughter don't come back alive and safely, I will hunt you guys down no matter if you guys already dead" he Said, well kinda like threatening me. I gulp my own saliva due of my nervousness like hell eventho I master in magic doesn't mean I can fight with the alpha. "Alright, I need to go back home right now or else I will sleep outside for the night today" he said smiling before patting my back. We both stand up and I bow to him before he chuckle "You are not my pack's members but sure keep it up I like it" he said smirking before walk away.

I watch as he slowly dissapear from my view before sit down again. Am I ready for the fight? Will y/n and my plan work? Will fate finally decide to be in my side on that day? And the most importantly. Who will gonna end up need to sacrifice their life for it?

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Aight two chapters for today skskskksk. Don't worry more chapters to come😉 and yesss are you guys curiousss about the plan or the fight? 🤡 Ehek anywayyyy,,

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚