24'

( Y/N PoV )

"It's all started with this" she said then taking a sip of her drink before sit down again on her chair, staring at me while flashing a slight smirk to me. "I have no family aside from that cousin. My family abandoned me since I'm kid. They throw me to the orphanage house but luckily my aunt take me from there and took care of me like I'm their daughter, and there I meet my cousin. But that also didn't last long, when my uncle pass away, my aunt change 360°. She treat me like a maid nah no worse. She will hit me with broom when something make her mad eventho it's not my fault. My cousin, Bae-Ran will just stay in the corner watching her mom torturing me because she's so afraid to stand up for me. And then I get married to my prince charming, he help me out from my aunt and take care of me like I'm the fragile thing. It was very happy just like the fairytale story when they say they lived happily ever after" she stop before smirk again, looking at her hand.

"But that happily ever after didn't last long because one day I found my prince charming cheated with my lovely cousin. The cousin I love the most as sister and friend, the one who always be with me when I'm sad and happy. Who have thought that those two people that I love will betray me in the end right?" She said, looking at me before looking away and drink the blood from her cup again. "Life is full with unexpected things" she sigh "Enough with all the heartbreak, I choose to change. Change into different person that everyone fear of and didn't dare to abuse nor make me heartbroken again. I choose to be the me now because it's make me feel strong, stronger than everyone. And that's where Seira and Haejin decide to come to my storyline" she said before laughing maniacally.

"Seira and Haejin, just like every fairytale book describe for. The princess with her prince charming who for real living the happily ever after. The strongest witch and wizard yet very kind and humble, they say.  They trap me into the underworld after I make lot of destruction to the world. They lock me in inside it for over 100 years with no food, water and my power. For years, I starved and I'm not gonna start with how hot there was. I will never go back inside it again" she said, rolling her eyes. "Then here it's getting more interesting. The how your parents can get involved with me" she smirk.

" Your parents also like other couple who have happily ever after in their life but sadly they can't bear the child. After so many try they find the other way to have their own child. But every way they found have the same result which is they can't because it's their fate. And that's where they decide to break against the gate and find the witch and wizard who perform the black magic until they found me where someone told my name to them. They called my soul to the earth, leaving my body alone in the underworld. And after lot of discussion, they finally agreed to help me out from the underworld, well it's a price for them to pay. I give them a baby then they take my power from the Protection and Security Tower. After years they finally get my power back and boom I'm here!" She said happily before clap her hands.

"Isn't it fantastic?" She ask with excited tone. I don't know why but I feel pain and guilt in my heart. The pain make me hard to breathe that I need to inhale and exhale through my mouth to breathe. "Now you know the story so make your choice" she said before walking towards me, making sure her high heels make a sound. It's too quiet, all you can hear is just me inhaling and exhaling the air. She squatting down once she's infront of me, just like before. I slide backwards with my hand as I'm still in my same position which is still crouching down on the floor. "Look at me, Y/N-ah" she said as she grab my chin to look at her. "Now choose, help me destroy the world that full of toxic and black-hearted people or be gone like an ashes but your soul will be in one of my people" she smirk "so choose, babygirl" as she said that she let go of my chin before clean a fake dust on my shoulder.

She walk back to her seat, pouring herself her drink before take a sip. "I give you five minutes to choose your choice that you want considering it's really hard. If you work for me then I will let go of your parents but if you choose the second option then your parents will be my forever slave" she said. "Let them go. They have no reason to be your slave!" After keeping myself quiet, I finally speak up. No one dare to treat my parents as their slave because no matter what they are still my parents. The one who have take care of me since I'm born. The food, drinks, shelter and all I need, they are the one who give it to me. They teach me love, patience, hard-work and the meaning of the life. How can I let my first love to be other's slave?

"Oh no darling they have the reason why they should be my slave. They are the one who choose to be it, I don't force them you know. When I ask them to choose between being my slave or have their only daughter be my slave, they choose themselves. But because I'm so kind that's why I give you a chance to choose" she sigh before wipe her fake tears "Uh it's hard to find someone kind in this suck world" she said.

The memories of them with me start to flash in my mind. I still remember the day when my dad taught me how to ride a bicycle and it's just feel like yesterday. The day when me and my mom bake a birthday cake together for my dad's birthday still live in my mind freshly and lastly the image of their face that full with maggots that busy eating and sucking their face and blood still there in my mind. Just how bad they want a child that they risk their life just to have me. I'm useless. I'm the reason of why they face all of this. If I don't born to the world, it's will be fine right? Mom and dad will not face this thing right? Stupid Y/N, Stupid Y/N. I look at her before give her my disgust look.

"You shouldn't look at me like that, Y/N. That what you should pay for being reborn, my dear cousin. I will not going easy to you this time. Yes, you can't remember everything and you are different from your past life but I'm still living in that past. And what can I do except giving you the pain like you did to me? With that I will enjoy my life to the fullest while watching you in pain. Oh before I forget, your Beomgyu also include in your choices" she said before show me two fingers. "What?" I ask disbelief and confused. "Yes, but he's different. If you be my people then you need to fight and kill that Beomgyu but if you choose the second one then you and Beomgyu ofcourse need to fight me but still your parents will be my slave. How it sound?" She ask smirking before laughing.

"By the way your give minutes times is up. So which one you choose or maybe you want me to choose for you" she said now standing infront of me with her cup in her hand while her other hand rest on her hips. I closed my eyes, the pain on my chest still there. My choice. Which one I choose?

" I choose "

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚