9'

( Y/N PoV )

He walk to the infront with brave and determination to beat the beast meanwhile me sitting so far behind, trying to calm down myself, still hiccuping while my mouth didn't stop to mutter the spell and my heart keep praying for me, my dad, Beomgyu and all of us safety.

The scream, shout, cry, and groan still continue. It's getting loud and loud making me nearly messing the spell. I close my eyes and my ears with both of my hands,  try to focus on myself but something deep down inside me telling and forcing me to go infront and fight. I shake my head trying to get the voice out of my head to go and help Beomgyu because I'm admit that I'm a scaredy cat.

"Quit being the Loser! Go help him!" The voice say, ringing on my ears and head. I open my eyes a bit, try to take a look of the scene before me. The students all hugging their knees with their head on it, crying while keep saying 'safe me' 'dont come near me, jebal'. The teachers that I thought have more knowledge in spell and magic now kneeling down infront of the beast like a loser to let them go, even my dad.

Disappointed, that's word describe my feeling now when I see all teachers giving up to fight the beast and just surrender. "Go there and help him! Only you can help him!" The same voice said. I shake my head, scared. I'm scared to help him because I'm scared of blood but I'm more scared of losing someone I love. If I choose to stay here and just believing in only Beomgyu to beat all of the beast, he will not gonna stay too long because he also has his limit and mess that he can lose in this fight and the beast will killed lot of people now, including my dad.

But if I choose to fight with him, I need to face my trauma, blood. The bloods are on the floor, the wall even the ceiling. The student and teacher's dead body also laying there lifelessly with their head separated from their body. Looking at their face with their eyes and mouth still open, it's make me sad knowing that their family will not gonna see, greet and welcoming them back from work and school today. They came here with a hope to come home safely even my mom too but there they are, laying on the floor with a pool of blood.

"Look around you and you still want to sit still and watch everyone got torture by that fckers? Will you be okay after witnessing all your colleagues and teachers dead? And not just that but Beomgyu, are you sure you will be fine after he gone?!" That voice said again. I shake my head, tears now pouring down from my eyes. I will not gonna be okay if he gone. I'm not gonna be okay after witnessing my friends and teachers dead infront of me. I'm not gonna be TOTALLY FINE! I don't know what should I say to their family if they asked me why I didn't help them. " See! Only he stand there fighting the beast! The others are now pleading and crying to safe and spare their life. Who else will help him except you now?!"

I look at Beomgyu who is still struggle to fight with the beast alone. But the weird thing is there a light sparking from his body just like what we both saw at the man in Soobin's shop. Why he has the light? And what's the meaning of the gold's light? Not just that but he is unharmed too unlike the others teachers and students who has wound in their face or their body. Who is he? Why he is like that?

I look at him with confuse trying to find some positive thought and negative thought to find why he has the light meanwhile the others have none. Don't tell me he is one of the bad guy? But why he want to attack someone who is in his side then? Beside his light is gold not black. The thoughts making me stop muttering the shield's spell and the shield that supposed to protect me now slowly faded away.

I walk to him with a mixed feeling. Worried because who knows he may get possessed. Scared, he will harm me. Disappointed if he is a bad guy. Sad because feeling betrayed if he's really a bad guy. Confused with the light. There's tiny feeling in my heart tell me to go help him and trust him. With a heavy step and my mind trying to think positive things I go to him but get stop by someone holding my hand.