37'

( Y/N PoV )

One problem come after one. Right now I'm on my way to meet the girl that I want to introduce to Beomgyu only for him to reject and kiss me. Yeah that girl, the girl I try to find for her. "Did you guys perhaps see Hana?" I ask to the one of girl werewolf that I see. "Oh she's doing some training in pack members field right now" the she werewolf reply. "Thank you" I said while smiling thankfully to her before go to the pack members field. There's she is doing some fight training with other she werewolf. Not gonna lie but I love her charisma. She's really good at fighting and really skilled. I decide to wait for her until she finish training so that I don't disturb her training time.

I guess she already notice my presence because of her werewolf's ability that's why she turn around and look at me before rolling her eyes. Wait did I see that right? Did she just roll her eyes at me? Wow calm down Y/N breathe in breathe out. She make a stop signal to her opponent before go to take her handkerchief to wipe her sweat and drink some water then come to me. "Let's talk somewhere" she said before leave. I leave a big sigh before join her.

"WHAT?! Did he just reject me?" She shout. I look at her with a sorry look before nod my head as a yes to her question. "Tell me which part of me that I lack?" she ask. "I don't know because you are kinda perfect" I said while smiling sheepishly. "Kinda?" She ask "No no no, you are absolutely so so perfect like you are good at fighting, pretty, beautiful and all. I also don't know why he reject you" I answer with a nervous laugh. "I know right. I'm perfectly well made. I don't get it why he reject me" she said with her arms fold. "Maybe if you both met then he will change his mind?" I suggest while scratching my neck. "Probably. So you need to make us meet no matter how just at least make both of us meet each other because no fcking hell I want to let go the handsome man that I ever met in this life" she said, holding my hand while shaking me. "But he reject you" I said. She let go of my hand harshly "I don't care. I want him." She said, death glaring me. "Alright" I said before turn around to walk away. "REMEMBER NO MATTER HOW!" she shout.

"Damn damn damn. How should I tell him about this" I said before let out a curse. Then I bump to someone. "Haruto"

"Do you love him?" "I don't know" "Okay imagine if he has someone else that he lives dearly. What will you feel?" "Kinda hurt and jealous maybe?" "If he injured or almost die and the only way to save her is by risking your life. Will you do that?" "Ofcourse I am" "Have you ever imagine your life with him in the future?" "Well I have" "What do you feel if he's not beside you or not by your side or gone?" "Sad and emptiness" "Do you hate him?" "No" "Then you love him" "Well I do but I don't know" sigh "Beside it's not a right timing. I can't keep him by myself until I'm ready tho because it's sound like I'm a selfish person. He deserves someone else to love" I sigh "But what if he loves you?" "He does but I act stupid to not notice it" "Why?" "Well because" sigh "becausee I'm not yet ready. like I said before the timing is not right" I said. "Why it's not right?" "Well because the evil and all" I said rolling my eyes "That doesn't mean the time is not right. It's because you scared that you can't focus doing the other thing if you finally let him in your heart" he said, smiling. "Look at Seira and Haejin. They both date before the fight and still continue their relationship even after the fight with evil. They fight together as one while still keep their relationship" he said "But I don't know you because everyone is different. If you think it's not a right time then okay go on but I don't want it to be too late when you finally think it's a right time" he said.

"What about your mate? Still can't find her?" "Well no. I'm starting to lose hope for her to stay alive. Like why she's not here yet? I've been waiting for her for years even I'm almost a grandpa right now" he sigh "a grandpa?" "Yes, look at Hyunjun. He already 20 and will be alpha if Hyunsuk finally ready to give the throne for him and that means he will find his mate soon and have a child" he said. "Not gonna start with my others friend's child. They are so many" he said laughing. "Don't worry he will come soon" I said, assuring him. "How do you know?" He ask. "Well I'm a witch" i said, smiling sheepishly. "So you can see thing?" He ask "Nope. I can if I want to but it against the rules of our being so yeah " I said smiling. "I see" he said now feel sad. "Don't worry. I know she's there just don't give up" I said patting his back. "Anyway I think I should go now to meet Beomgyu and discuss about this thing with him" I said before stand up. "I will be the selfish one this time" I said, winking at him and that makes him laugh. "You should be. If it's for your own good than sure" he said.

[ Meanwhile in other part of the world ]
( HARUTO'S MATE)

"Doctor!" The nurse call me. "Yes?" I ask turning around to see her "The emergency room need you" she said. Then we both rush to the emergency room  "What's wrong?" I ask, curiously while still walking to the emergency room. "Doctor Dani need to go out for awhile for personal emergency matter and only you are the one who's available because the others doctor is busy" she said. "What's the patient's info?" I ask. "The patient is from ward 040. It says here that this patient's heart is really weak and it's hard for the heart to beat. The nurse infrom that the patient have the heart attack at 5:35 but they already help with it then an hour later his heartbeat stop beating which is on 7 minutes ago" she said. "So something is blocking his airway" I said. "Yes" she answer We finally inside the emergency room well the operate room. The others nurses already waiting for my lead. I wash my hand, wear my face mask, the surgical apron, hands gloves, tying my hair before out the skullcap on before went to the operation room. "We already give him the anesthesia" say the anesthesiologist. "Good. How's his heart beat?" "His heart beat is normal and ready for operation" "Good. Now let's it's begin" I said before look all of us and they give me a nod which is agree for me to start the operation "scalpel"

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
When u love watching surgeon's drama but don't want to be surgeon 🤡 so HAHAHAHAH sorry if it's wrong tho because my knowledge in surgery thing is low well I only graduate from kdrama so HAHAHAHA

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚