22'

( Beomgyu's PoV )

"Third time" I said, exhaling while closing my eyes to control myself from screaming, shouting and throw all cursed words I know at Seira.  It's the third time we've being teleported in the middle of the empty mall. The third time the teleportation failed to take us to Y/N parents house. The third time we waste our time with this teleporting thing that end up still in the same place, inside the shopping mall. " Aish " Seira Said letting out a frustrated grunt and she was about to try it again but I stop her. "Let's just take a drive there" I said, can't stop myself from rolling my eyes at both of them before start to walk to the entrance door. "Something must have blocked my power to teleport us there" she said while walking beside of me. " And?" I said, don't have a mood to talk to her because right now all in my mind is only her. Save her. Protect her. That's what all I can think about.

" There's a powerful force that blocking my power. It's not the ordinary power from the normal wizards and witches but the stronger one and it's come from those who performed the black magic" she said. "So?" I ask with a word again, didn't have energy to ask her with a full question because I know that she know what I mean just by a word. "The evil already in Y/N parents house and the reason why we are trapped in here is because—" she stop her words. All of us stop walking towards the entrance door but instead we take a step back, walking inside the shopping mall again while facing with he ugliest creature that I ever seen in my life.

"Because she want to distract and stop us from going there in time to safe Y/N" Haejin said, continuing Seira's words. "So what are we going to do now?" I ask, looking at our surrounding and the empty shopping mall before now just almost crowded by the creature. We are lost by the numbers, they are a lot. "Me and Haejin will handle this while you find your way out from here and go help Y/N" Seira said and with that she's floating on the air before start to attack the creatures with her magic. Followed by her, Haejin did the same too leaving me alone in the ground with the others creature. I look around the mall trying to find the escape door that have no one guard it well more specifically no ugliest creature surround it. Once I spotted it on my right side, I immediately make my way to it only to get a sudden attack from the creature behind me.

The creature jump on my back making me falling down on the floor before he could lay his mucus hands on me, he's get floated on the air before get throw against the wall by Haejin. He signalled me to go and I did just that. Without looking back I run faster to the door and opened it harshly, gladly that it's didn't lock from outside but because of my harsh action, it's make the door make a loud sound taking every creature inside the mall attention to me. I cursed out loud before closing the door again and locked it from outside. I look carefully and take a scene of my surrounding. There's still a group of creature standing infront of the entrance door and some of them are walking freely around the city. Where's the people? I don't know, I think they are staying inside their own house or somewhere safe that's what I hope.

It's hard to escape from the city that almost filled by the ugly creature that want to kill you once they see you and it's making me more frustrated. Y/N is in danger but this thing make me late to go there on time to safe her. I take a peek on the corner and wait for all of them get to the left side of city so that I can escape on the right side. It's take almost two minutes to wait all of them get to the left side of city because they walk so slow even a turtle can walk faster than them. Once I see the right side all clear, without wasting my time I quickly run to it and just like that I manage to escape from them while silently muttering a prayer for both Haejin and Seira hoping they can manage all of the creature safely by their own and praying to the whatever God that hear my pray to keep my Y/N safe and alive.

( Taehyun's PoV )

"Shit!" I said before stopping the car in the middle of the road that full with a weird creatures. All of their attention are now on us. "What the holy shitty fuck is that?" Hyeji ask, now I know all of them finally noticed the creature infront of us. "Shit isn't it the one that the Evil's make?" Soobin ask pointing to the creature who's now walking towards us. " I guess it is" I answered shortly before driving the car backwards and that only makes the creature walk to us more faster. "Faster Taehyun-ah!" Yeonjun hyung said. "I try" I answer. When I see enough space to turn the car around, I turn it and driving forwards with nowhere to go. We can't go back to the pack nor Y/N house because it's will just a waste of our time and have I told you guys that the car oil is not more expensive than before? So I ain't gonna waste it.

We drive in circle trying to get rid of the creature away from us but it's getting crowded when we face a group of the creature that standing infront of the shopping mall just infront of us. Great, infront and behind all have them. I sigh. "Okay guys we need a plan. I will bring Hyeji and Hyunjun to Y/N parents house knowing that I'm the only one who knows the way to go there. So Soobin hyung, Yeonjun hyung and Huening, I need the three of you to distract them from going after us" I said, looking at Yeonjun, Huening, Hyunjun and Hyeji through the rear-view mirror before look at Soobin who sit beside me on the passenger seat.

"Alright we will do that" Soobin said nodding his head. Before the three of them get out from the car, Hyeji speak "Wait a minute! You three need to go inside the shopping mall and help the others two witch and wizard there. Once the three of you meet the two of them who's currently fighting the creature inside the mall, you all need to work together and never ever go away from each other because it's will make one of you or you all injured. Stay put together and fight together. This is my vision so do what I said if you all want to survive" she said staring deeply at three of them. All of them nod their head "Be careful you guys" I said to them. They all look to me, giving me a smile and nod their head "You too Taehyun" as they said that, they all went out from the car.

I exhale before start driving again when the three of them manage to get rid of the creature from our way to Y/N parents house. Oh God, please protect my friends and myself too. With that prayer we drove away faster to Y/N parents house.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════
Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚