5'

( Y/N PoV )

It's Monday. Can't believe time pass so fast, it's not fair to have only 2 days off from school but still need to complete homeworks. Beside, this day I also have detention class with Beomgyu. It's okay Y/N you got this only 4 days left before weekend. I take a big breathe before steeping out from my house. "Goodbye, Milo-ah! Take care and don't be so naughty naughty" I said, planting kisses on his face. I close the door of my house and lock it while saying goodbye to Milo. Once I'm done with locking my door and my gates, I start to head to the school but then someone's shout my name make me stop my track and turn around to meet with Beomgyu. He wave at me,smiling before run to me.

Did he eat something wrong today? What's wrong with him? "Why are you here?" I said then start to walk with him beside me. "Well, let's go to school together" he answer. I look at him, weird. I think he take a wrong breakfast today, definitely. Because Beomgyu that I know will never walk with me to the school together or did someone possessed him? My eyes bewildered at the second thought. I stop walking and grab his arm, he startled a bit from my action before look at me with confused display on his face. "What's wrong?" He ask, looking around to find the source why I stop walking. I put my hand on his forehead before grab his hand and look at his palm.

Nothing weird tho. "What are you doing?" He ask. "Sshh, open your mouth. Let me see" I said. "Are you crazy? Why would I do that?" He ask, suprise. Well, if I'm in his place I will also suprise tho but it's for his good, who knows someone did something bad at him through magic and make he lost his mind that he suddenly walk with me to school? Who knows right, so let me check. "Someone possessed you" I finally said my thought. If I said he was surprised just now but now it's not suprise again but he is perplexed. "What?" He ask for confirmation. "Yes, you are possessed! Now let me help you or else it will be worse!" I said, panicking. "Yah! Pabo-ya, I'm not possessed by someone. Why you think about that?" He ask.

"Beomgyu-shi, I have my reason to believe that you are possessed. First, you act weird today. You suddenly start to talk to me no not just that but you want to walk with me to the school together?! So ofcourse you are possessed!" I said finally letting go of his hands. "And what is your second reason?" He ask, crossing his arm. Oh yeah, what is my second reason? I rest my hand on my hips and like always I bite my lips while thinking about the another reason. "Y/N-shi, do you still remember about how is someone when she or he get possessed?" Beomgyu ask after a long of silence. "Ofcourse I am. She or he will have unnatural body movements, then speak something weird, then act like an animal. Some of them will vomiting strange objects, be persistently ill, fall into deep sleep that we can't wake them up even we try it with our magic and then they will do something that can harm themselves or other people" I said.

"So, do I act like everything that you state just now?" He ask. I bite my lips in nervousness then fiddling with my fingers naturally, it's my habit, can't get rid of it. I shake my head "No, b-but you know I just want to know why you suddenly being friendly to me like it's not usual" I said, looking at the road, not daring to look at him. "Y/N-shi—" "Did you eat something weird? What did you eat as breakfast earlier?" I ask. He flicked my forehead softly then sigh. " I don't know what's wrong with you today. I guess you are the one who are possessed by someone. And if you really want to know tho, I eat cereal along with milk for my breakfast" he said. "Ey! I don't get possessed!" I said, giving him a death stare. "Oh really? Because you talk a lot of nonsense just now. Come on, let's go. Don't want to be late for school and get a new detention class again" he said, roll his eyes before grab my hand.

"Hey! I can walk by myself you know" I said try to release his hold on my hand. "Not that I'm carrying you on my back or on my arm tho, I just dragging you along with me to walk faster because you walk like a turtle. Beside, I think we spend almost 10 minutes with you just thinking about the second reason" he said, unbothered to look at me. " Fine" I finally give up. I don't want to start bickering with him on this early morning well I learnt from my lesson.