39'

( Y/N PoV )

Have you guys feel like almost in the brink of death? I do feel it now. We are on our way to the Vampire's kingdom right now to meet the king. Yes apart of my plan. We don't go with all of us because some of us need to leave behind for another purposes like Huening and Yeonjun need to stay at the pack for safety reason and Taehyun go with the alpha Choi Hyunsuk to visit the others pack and make a protection's spell for them also. Oh yeah don't worry the Treasure Teume Pack also secured by the spell well for more protection of course because the alpha can't leave his pack have less protection behind especially after the evil come to visit us.

Soobin is driving us to the palace while Hyunwoo sit beside him on the passenger's seat. Hyunjun can't go with us because well he also need to take care of the pack when his father away to go to the others pack because he is the next in line of alpha. Me, Beomgyu and Hyeji sit at the back seat with Hyeji in the middle of me and Beomgyu while Seira and Haejin follow us from behind. "Gosh I feel weird" Hyeji said, breaking the tense silence between all of us. "What's wrong? Are you feel sick?" Hyunwoo ask, turning around to look at her. "No no no just my wolf can't stop running on my head and I kinda feel hot" she said. Hyunwoo frown when he heard that before he sigh "You will meet you mate today" he said before turn around again and face the road. "Wait! What?! Omaigawd I hope it's not a vampire. Damn what if it is really a vampire? Do I need to stuck with him 24/7?! Will I not be allowed to go outside more?! Will my freedom get take by me because of how over-protective they are towards their mate? No no no AM I GOING TO LIVE WITH HIM AND LEAVE MA AND PA?! " she said nervously while playing with her fingers. " Chill, Hyeji. What a worst could it be to have a vampire as your mate? Like they are literally the strongest and powerful than us tho" I said, rolling my eyes in annoyance. "Y/N they are super super controlling you know! And so over-protective and over-possessive! How am I gonna survive with that kind of species? I love my freedom and—" "There's nothing you can do except accept him as your mate" Hyunwoo said from the passenger's seat. A huff escape from Hyeji's mouth and crossing her arms. "You do know if you reject him then you need to face with the upper right?" He continue again. "Yes I know that" she reply in annoying voice.

"Wait what upper?" Beomgyu ask after his long silence. "Upper is the people that will give advices and help the alphas to solve their pack's or the werewolves world's problem. Their position is higher a bit than the alpha because the alphas need to listen to their order" Soobin explain while still focusing on the road. "Why?" this time it's my turn to ask. "Well because they more experienced and know more about the werewolves and in handling situations. The upper is basically was the alpha and luna from some good packs that know how to handle their pack's members. That's why they are more respected and have higher positions than the alphas because they take care of the werewolves world meanwhile the alpha only take care of their own pack" Hyunwoo said.

"So does the upper know about all of this?" I ask pointing to the evil. "Of course they are. They are the one who knows it first with their specialty of seeing the future, the gift from the Moon Goddess for being the upper" Hyunwoo said. "So have your father discuss about giving a protection spells for the others pack?" "Of course he had. You can't do anything or hide something from them or you will get your punishment. Even the alphas write a month's report of the pack and send it to them" Hyeji said. I nod hearing her reply.

"We are here" Soobin announce before stop the engine. "Damn she is more crazy right now. Can I go back?" Hyeji said now more nervous. "Who's she?" Seira ask, surprising both me and Hyeji with her sudden appearance. "Her wolf. She will meet her mate later" Beomgyu said as he step out from the car. "Uwu, Hyeji~ You will find your mate in here~ I also hear that they are fierce in bed tho" Seira said, teasingly while wiggling her eyebrows. "Ew my pure brain" I said before going out from the car follow by both of them.

"Don't act like you still have your first kiss, hun" Seira said, making me choke on my saliva. "Wait! What?! You already lost your first kiss? Damn who is that man? Beomgyu?" Hyeji ask well shooting me with multiple questions that makes me cough because choking on my own saliva. Seira throw me a knowing grin with a smug face. "I know" she mouthing at me making me glaring at her. Damn I feel want to choke her so bad. "Of course it is with me. Who else?" Beomgyu suddenly come with his arm on my shoulder before plant a quick kiss on my lips making my cough worse. "Let's go baby" he said before dragging me with him to the palace. "OMAIGAWD MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Hyeji said in excitement voice before run to me and slip her arm on my arm. "Tell me tell me how that happened?" she ask still with her excitement, already forget that she will meet her mate today. Is she blind or what for not seeing Beomgyu beside me? No in the hell would I tell her about it especially with him beside me. Once I'm fine I take my arm away from Hyeji and push Beomgyu's arm from my shoulder then standing in front of them and looking at them before throw a glare at both of them.

"OMAIGAWD please stop we have important business in here and Hyeji you also will find your—" "Mate" the word escape from her mouth with her face is still shock and faze. I furrowed my eyebrows before I feel a presence behind me. I turn around and meet with the red eyes that belong to the vampire's king. Shit it is a king. Luckly Beomgyu move me from standing between Hyeji and her mate or else I will just standing frozen in between them. Not gonna lie his presence radiate a very strong and dangerous power and he looks so extra to the hell handsome and hot. With his pale face and that red eyes that still don't turn away from Hyeji and the fact that he's taller than me make me feel so small.

"Stop staring at Hyeji's mate" Beomgyu whisper, snapping me from eye watching the king. "Damn I think I want a vampire as my mate" I whisper, letting out the words without my knowing. Beomgyu still holding my hand then tighten his grip on it not so hurt but enough for me to look at him with what look. "what?" I ask him in whisper but he's still quiet and looking at the king and Hyeji with hard stone face. Is he jealous? I ask in my mind before a voice reply in my mind "Of course he is" I look at Seira and glare at her. Aight can I kill a soul?

"Let's enter my palace" the king said but still can't stop looking at Hyeji and she does the same too. Say the one who don't want a vampire as her mate tch. A vampire that I think maybe the second in command nod at us for a sign for us to follow them. All of us follow him leaving the two lovebirds alone and with Beomgyu still holding my hand with that look and not gonna lie I found its cute.

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Love you💚