43'

( Beomgyu's PoV )

We are on our way to the battlefield right now, the Sparrow Park the place where Seira and Haejin fought with the evil before. We all are in dead silent right now and you can feel the tense in here. The weather is so pretty, the sun is bright and it is a clear sky, it's just so perfect so perfect but today is not perfect. How can a weather can be so beautiful on the day of the war? It's pretty ridiculous. Not just the weather is perfect but also the view. We pass by some plants, flowers and trees that i don't know what the name is but all i know is the view is pretty calming but not enough to calm the storm in my heart and my mind. Beside me is my life, Y/N, she is my life and own my heart. She looks pretty nervous too eventho she try to hide it with her calm face but hey i know her and she can't hide it from me. Her hands shake a bit due to her nervousness and anxiety, well can't blame her to feel those feelings tho because well our fate is on our hand. Dead or alive we still don't know but what i know is that i will do everything and anything just to keep her safe and going home safely eventho i will be dead doing it.

I hold her hand and it startled her a bit. She looks at me with confuse looks and i give her my assuring smile while brushing my fingers on her hand to calm her down before look through the window again, trying to calm myself. If i want to make sure both of us survive then i need to do my best and not mess things up while doing as what we planned before. We still holding hand and seem like she look a bit calm than before. "Just like how we go there breathing and fine , let's go home like this too. Just stick to the plan" Alpha Hyunsuk said and after that we are arrived at the Sparrow Park. All of us exit the car and both me and Y/N still holding hands, neither one of us want to let go.

The Sparrow Park's view is so astonishing and calming. The wide green field is infront of us with trees surround it. There's no sign or evil's people there, it's just only all of us. "First war uh?" Seira ask, standing between me and Y/N making both of us shock and release our grip on each other hand. "Damn your soul. You want me to become soul too?" Y/N ask, glaring deathly at her with her hands on her chest, calming herself down from the shock. "I mean we can't predict the future, can we? Beside being a soul is free. You are free to go anywhere. Free to eat whatever you want its a freedom. So why not you join me and Haejin?" Seira said teasingly. "YAH!" "Aish i will miss teasing you after this~" Seira said, adding a melody on her words. "What do you mean?" Y/N ask in confused. "Well, soul is the last stage of living right? So after this, me and Haejin will go and i guess a oeace for you then" Seira said smiling. "Wait! What?" "Yes, Y/N i guess meet you in afterlife then" Seira said before disappear into thin air. Y/N still shock well not just her but me as well. Both of us turn to Haejin for the confirmation "Well she's telling the truth. Meet you both in afterlife once you both have reach the final stage of livung tho" he reply before join Seira disappear.

"So you guys ready?" The vampire king said, standing beside of me. "Yes, we are" both me and Y/N reply. "Great just don't mess up the plan because i ain't gonna explain everything to my beloved" and as he said that, a group of black smoke appear infront of us. "Well, well, well. Looks who come here on time" she said, smirking. She's wearing a black long hooded cloak with her armies standing beside her all in one line. "You are just late" Seira answer standing beside Y/N with Haejin beside her. "Omaigawd finally we meet again" The evil said with sarcastic smile before taking off her hooded.

"Yes unfortunately but this time we will send you off" "To where? To the underworld or the above one?" She ask, chuckling. "Daehwi" Alpha Hyunsuk start to interrupt when he sense the tension in the air. "Yes alpha?" "Can we just have a peace talk without a war?" "And what the peace talk will do?" Y/N take a big breathe before sigh when she see the signal from Hyunsuk. "I will apologize" she said with closed eye and head hang low. "What is it, Y/N? I can't hear you" the evil said and it's makes Y/N take a big breathe again before look at her in the eye. It's takes lot of time and braveness to apologize to your enemy when they are the reason you lost everything. To say im proud of her is just an understatement, the fact she did this for the safety of the others eventho it's really hurt for her to not do anything to the one who killed her parents. "I said I'm sorry. So please can we just have a peace talk without taking anymore innocent lifes?" She said. "Innocent? They lie to each other, betray each other, stealing, raped, and abusive. Is it innocent? They deserve to be killed, to be vanish from the world so they are not innocent"

"Weren't you also a living soul too before? Weren't you the one who killed both of us?-" "I am an exception! I did all of this because of you! You are the reason why I'm like this! You turn me to the bad person!" "ALRIGHT! Let's say we turn you to bad person and we also get payed for it by get killed and suffer to death by you. It's not enough? And then you killed my parents too in this life. It's not enough as well for your revenge? Can you just move on?" "As long as your soul is still here, I'm not gonna to move on" "You-" i hurriedly calm Y/N down by wrap one arm on her while my other hand pat her shoulder. "Calm down" i whisper to her. "Daehwi, we don't want any war. There must be other way to solve all this misunderstanding" Hyunsuk said. "What the other way? Peace talk?" "Yes, we-" "Too late for your peace talk because my men already in every town and city of this world, waiting for my order to attack" "Daehwi" i speak, turning her attention to me. "Wow" The evil said, chuckle before ask her people to calm down. "See if you did this early, there will no war" she said, walking towards us. "But it's too late" as she said that, she push y/n hardly to the tree using her power. "Too late because all i want is revenge"

══════ ✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Sorry y'all for not update for longgg time well I'm having writer block rn😔 dang it

Thank you for reading and support!
Don't forget to vote!
And also take care!
Lveyou💚