m a k e h i m s m i l e

~ I JUST GOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA... I'm gonna start including these things in chapters where I put the name of a Spotify song and the exact minute:second of the song that is for the scene. LIKE AS A SORT OF MOOD THING- GUYS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND I GOT CHILLS WITH THIS CHAPTER'S ONE <3

---

I feel a jolt, then I'm standing quietly once again.

I open my eyes and they adjust to the darkness of the night, my hands still gripping both my broom and wand at my sides. And there, standing before me, are the gates to an enormous gothic-style home. 

I've successfully made it to Malfoy Manor.

The dark sky lies above the manor's peaks as I look around the intimidating atmosphere... long hedges are lined at my sides, the gate sitting tall ahead of me. I gulp, my heart beginning to beat very fast at the scene. 

I inhale deeply

I inhale deeply. 

My eyes are glued to the menacing castle-like home before me. I slip my wand back into my pocket and tug on my sweatshirt hood before swinging a leg over my broom. Then, sucking in all the courage I could possibly contain, I launch myself into the air. 

I swiftly float above the gates, the hedges, and the ground below me. Staying fairly low, I maintain a low profile to not be spotted outside the windows. It's late, so I'm hoping most occupants in the home are asleep. All but one.

I steer my broom up towards the side of one of the house's towers, staying close to the wall and avoiding windows. Many of the house lights are off as I continue to cautiously float upwards, past windows and a couple more peaks until my eyes catch a dim light in one of the windows of the towers.

I carefully dip down and back up again to dodge another large castle window as I approach the light. My eyes strain as I peer closer, leaning forward on my broom with curiosity. I hover closer and closer to the light, barely brushing the tower's bricks.

I arrive at the edge of the tall, casement, closed window and breathe quietly while peering inside.

And, sitting at the foot of an elegantly green bed in a dim, stunningly decorated bedroom, is Draco Malfoy.