E P I L O G U E

Eloise and Fred married on June 3rd, around six months after Fred's proposal. The two of them are twenty-four now.

Their wedding took place at the Burrow, with all the Weasleys, Eloise's mother, Harry, Remus, Sirius, Hermione, Lee, Draco, and even Severus Snape.

Snape has become like a father to Eloise. They visit every week at Hogwarts, eating lunch together and Snape even coming to Eloise's house in the summer for dinners. Eloise is trying to get her mother with Snape, Fred finding this quite amusing.

Draco and Eloise have remained the closest of friends.

Draco got a job as a writer, studying poetry and using his skills in the literary world. Eloise often talks to him on the phone, especially since he likes to travel in order to get inspiration, and the two of them visit as much as they can.

Draco has resolved all conflict with Eloise's friends. He actually became a friend to Harry and Ron, and even enjoyed chatting with the twins and Hermione at Eloise and Fred's wedding.

The rest of the group didn't take long romantically after Fred and Eloise.

George proposed to Lee a year after Fred, Lee of course saying yes. They plan to marry at a beach near the Burrow, with only close friends and family. George is begging to plaster up flyers around town saying "looking to have the time of your life?" and inviting whoever wants to come to the wedding, but Lee drew the line.

Harry and Ginny married two years after Fred and Eloise. Ginny is already pregnant with their first child.

Ron proposed to Hermione the same year Harry did... they helped plan the big question with each other as best friends do. Hermione has never been happier.

Harry and Ron became aurors, to their delight. They work in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement at the Ministry, where Hermione works as well. She sees them once and a while since she works in both the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures and the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. They are doing brilliantly in their careers.

Eloise has worked as the Potions Professor at Hogwarts for four years now, taking Slughorn's position due to his retirement which took place one year after Eloise's graduation. She adores her job and her students love her. She chooses to apparate each morning to work and returns home in order to live with Fred there.

Eloise did indeed save a memory at Hogwarts before graduating. It was the day she first came to Hogwarts, at fourteen years old. She'll never forget the moments she met each of her friends and attended her very first classes there. Eloise plans on showing this memory to her kids one day... speaking of which...

A week after Fred and Eloise's wedding, at their honeymoon, Eloise awoke in the middle of the night and felt a surge of nausea. She rushed to the bathroom and hurled, then made the connection as she slouched against the bathroom door.

Eloise told Fred the next morning. She knew. She knew good and well what was going on.

Fred had jumped from the table and hugged Eloise so quickly she almost toppled over... he's never been happier.

The two of them are having a baby boy. They plan to name him Charlie, after Eloise's father.

Fred jokes that there's going to be two Charlies in the family now, due to his brother. They couldn't be more thrilled.

The lives of each person in the group have changed significantly in only a few years, but each of them still are the same exact goofy, smiley, fun, ambitious, and dedicated person they were when they first met.

Eloise sometimes lies awake at night, thinking about how much has changed. How much has happened... what's to come.

But mostly, as she lies in bed beside Fred, she looks over at him and smiles at the thought of how wonderful he's made her life. How he's guided her through it all. How they've still got a life ahead.

Isn't he lovely?

~ The End ~

---------------------------------------------------------