Thank You

Holy SHIT. I mean, pardon my language, but WOW.

The book is finally over. After many months of writing this story, I can't believe it's finally come to an end!

I'm grateful for each and every one of you. I LOVE you guys. <3

I had so much fun writing this book... it brought light into my life even when I was feeling down. I've struggled with mental health this past year or so and honestly, writing this story was such a good outlet for me.

I can't tell you how grateful I am for your votes, your comments, your reads, all of it! Every time I saw a notification pop up, I smiled at my phone like an idiot.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. I really hope you liked this story.

PLEASE use this line right here to tell me of which parts you liked, which parts you loved, which parts you didn't like, and which parts surprised you! Tell me literally ALL OF IT, because I'm DYING to know what people were thinking while reading!

ALSO... random detail that I wanted to clear up for fun because you've finally finished the story:
-towards the beginning of the book when Snape was being so nice to Eloise and going easier on her than the other students, I meant that as a sort of friendship, a connection he felt with her, NOT a pedophilic thing HAHA I saw a bunch of comments like that and got worried I was giving the wrong idea. He really valued his student friendship with her, I've had plenty of teachers like that.

I feel bitter sweet writing this ending note... I'm gonna miss this story.

If you're still interested in Isn't He Lovely, please go check out my one shots book for it! It's all scenes involving the characters and you can read it if you've finished this book so you won't have any spoilers!!

If you guys enjoyed my writing, I have improved so much and written more stories including another Fred one (war era), George, and another that includes some unexpected ones... :)

Thank you. You are all wonderful people.

~ E