t i m e i s a f u n n y t h i n g

~ DISCLAIMER: mature content

~ Happy reading!

----

All of us, minus Lee, are sitting around the living room, relaxing and talking about really anything and everything while Molly is out shopping.

Lee's apparated home to briefly talk to his parents about something, so we're expecting him back, but in the meantime, we've been hanging out after a nice lunch.

Suddenly, the front door swings open, and in steps a grinning Lee. We turn our heads at his arrival and see him shut the door with a huff.

"Guess who's the best bloody boyfriend on the whole damn planet?" he announces proudly, looking at the twins. "You won't believe what I just did."

"What? What happened?" Fred sits up with peaked interest from slouching between my legs against the couch.

Lee strolls over to the living room and remains standing before us with his hands in his back pockets.

"I just spoke with my dad, and I found out he has this friend who works at the ministry," he explains. "But that's not important, the more important thing about this friend is that he's close pals with the one and only Johnny Zonko."

"Johnny Zonko?" George blurts out, bolting upright. "As in Zonko's Joke Shop?"

"Precisely," Lee grins. "And guess who just convinced his dad to use these connections to request a meeting between two redheads and Zonko for an investment opportunity?"

"Oh..." Fred croaks, "...my god..."

"No way..." George breathes, staring unblinkingly at Lee. "You did not. You-"

"Oh, but I did," Lee cuts him off with a smirk and crosses his arms. "So you two better be at the top of your game-"

George has now leaped up from the carpet and launched right at Lee, grabbing him and pulling him into a tight embrace. Lee lets out a laugh and wraps his arms around George, and Fred is letting out a lot of excited exclamations, and so am I, and we're all laughing, too. Like, really, really, happy laughter.

"I can't believe you did this!" George exclaims, slipping away from Lee with an electrified expression. "Damn it, I love you, Lee!"

The room falls quiet.

Lee's face drops.

George appears to do the same when he realizes the words that just slipped out of his mouth, and his cheeks go pink while he stares at Lee with a visible gulp.

"Uh... I, erm..." George stammers, rubbing the back of his neck nervously and averting his gaze, "I... Lee, you-"

"Well, I suppose it's fairly obvious that I love you if I'm helping your dreams come true, Weasley," Lee interrupts him quietly, and he's smiling when he does it.

I slowly bring a hand to my grinning mouth and watch George meet his boyfriend's gaze, lighting up.

He lets out a breath and Lee bites his lip in a grin, blushing. George looks as if he's about to grab Lee and kiss him straight-on, but he stops himself, glancing awkwardly at all of us beaming at the two of them.

"Uh..." George clears his throat, but after a moment, his face relaxes into a grin and he turns to Lee beside him, saying, "oh, screw it."

He grabs Lee's face and kisses him.