h a p p y h o l i d a y s

~ I really like these pictures ^^^ that show which characters will be featured in the chapters. Do you guys want me to make it a regular thing?

~ Happy reading... :)

~ DISCLAIMER: sexual material.

-----------------------------------------------------

The following morning, it's Christmas Day.

The snow is blanketing the hills around my house as I feel beyond happy to jump out of bed. I run downstairs almost immediately in my pajamas, seeing mum sitting on the couch by the tree with a bright smile.

As per usual, we do our Christmas morning gift opening together. We also have a delicious breakfast of pastries, eggs, and homemade hot chocolate, filling up on food before I have to run upstairs and pack for the Burrow.

Once I'm all ready, I make my way to the front door with my trunk in hand and see mum come from down the hallway with a warm smile.

"And off she goes, to see her dreamy boyfriend..." mum teases, and I giggle, blushing.

"Oh, zip it!" I snap playfully. She laughs and extends her arms to pull me into a hug. We embrace for a few moments before she slips out of the hug and looks to me again.

"Let me know if you need anything, as per usual..." she says, pressing her hand lightly to my cheek. I nod, smiling.

"I know, I will," I reply. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Not as much as I'm gonna miss you, big seventh year," she tells me, a longing look in her eyes as she beams at me. "The next time I see you, you'll be graduated... oh, boy..."

She fans her eyes as if she's about to cry and I laugh. "Mum, please!"

"Sorry, sorry!" she quickly says, waving her hands defensively. "Alright, off you go then..."

I pull out my wand and prepare myself for apparition, butterflies already filling my stomach as I think about seeing Fred again. I turn back to mum, who's crossing her arms and grinning at me. I'm evidently showing my excitement.

"Love you, mum," I tell her.

"Love you too, Elle."

And with that, I close my eyes, grip my wand, and hear the crack! of apparition.

I'm jolted to my new location and open my eyes to see myself standing in the Burrow, my boots planted in the soft snow below me. I bite my lip in an excited grin and trudge forward, grasping my trunk as I get closer to the front door of the towering, welcoming house.

I get to the front door and knock without hesitation. After a moment, I hear voices from inside along with thumping footsteps.

"Hey! Hey, no, George, I'm getting it!"

I giggle at the sound of Fred's desperate voice as I hear the quick footsteps grow closer on the other side of the door.

The door swings open and I see him.

Without another moment wasted, Fred's arms have tugged me into his chest into a tight hug. I laugh into his sweater as one of his hands holds the back of my head and the other is on the small of my back.

"Hey, Freddie," I greet softly, melting into his touch as he lets out a long breath.

"God, I missed you..." he whispers. I smile.

After a few moments, he finally slips away and gently presses both hands up to the sides of my face, leaning in and lightly presses his lips to mine Our eyes meet as he pulls away, clearly wanting a much deeper kiss than that, but considering the fact that the Weasley family along with Harry and Hermione are now gathering in the first floor to greet me, we hold it off till later.