3

"mommy" Leo pouts "whats up" Ariana smiles giving him a hug. "daddy is sad" he frowns. "Where is he baby"She asks "bedroom"

Ariana walks up to her bedroom and sat next to him. "you okay?" Ariana asks rubbing his back "not really" He snuggles into her chest. "whats wrong baby i'm here"

"my uncle passed" He sighs. "Oh baby i am so sorry" she climbed into his lap to hold him. "i want to stay in bed all day is that okay" He sniffs looking at her "it sure is" she gave him a kiss helping him climb into bed. "I love you call or ring me if you need me" she looks at him "i will baby thank you"

"okay My room and daddy room is off limits. Do not go wake your father up" Ariana tells all three of then. "when is yoir room in limits" Millie asks confused "no answering back" she groans "but you go in our room all the time"

"mommy can i have your help for a minute" Minnie asks making Ariana nod "of course" Ariana follows her. "what you need" she asks.

"the headboard is wobbly" she sighs "have you tightened it right" Ariana asks "as tight as i can" she frowns. Ariana grabs the screwdriver tightening all the screws and helping her put her new mattress on.

"Please don't wallpaper your self. I will get someone to come do it for you" she smiles "you not trust me" Minnie asks "I do, just it's a hard job" "i just want to paint mommy. Like a light grey colour" She smiles "that would suit your room"

~
Ariana walks up to her bedroom with some food. "baby you have to eat something" She sighs "i don't feel like it" he looks at her "baby please" She sat next to him. "I know its hard I do. But you needs to stay healthy"

He takes the plate off her and began to eat "thank you"

Ariana walked back downstairs and grabbed her plate. "how is daddy mommy" Leo asks "he is feeling okay" She smiles lightly. "just needs some rest" she smiles.

Dalton came into the kitchen and everyone smiles at him. "hey baby you okay" Ariana asks holding her arm out which be happily took. "maybe my babies will help me feel better" he sat down. "maybe baby"

"we will help cheer you up daddy"

"glad" he smiles.

"so movies" Minnie looks to Leo and Millie "nah lets play board games" Millie suggests. "shouldn't we ask daddy he is the one that is sad"

"please no arguing but board games and movies we can do both" Dalton looks at them. "he said board games first he likes my idea better" Millie sticks her tongue out. "shut up" Minnie groans making Ariana groan.

"both of you stop it"

"sorry mommy"