4

"whats your favourite memory between us" Dalton asks rubbing her back as they cuddled in bed after a movie and board game night with the kids. "meeting you" she smiles "been one happy girl since i met you" "aww i'm glad i made you happy" "what about you?"

"marrying you. it was perfect. one of the best days off my life" "ooo also how you proposed with the notes and using family that was the best idea" she beams  "mmm it was"

"all my time with you has been good" he gave her a kiss "yeah because i'm the best wife ever" "sure you are" he agreed. "thank you for letting me be alone today"

"your hurting baby its okay" "lets go to sleep can see your fighting it just to talk with me and i won't let that happen" he turns off the side light.

"but baby we never get to talk like this. Its always about the kids or stupid adult stuff" She pouts. "we will make more time for this"

Ariana nods leaning to give him a kiss "love you angel"

~
"angel wake up" Dalton kisses her lips gently brushing through her hair. "Nooo" She moans pulling the sheets over her face. "come on i have run you a nice bath" he smiles pulling the sheets from her. "i sleepy" she looked at him. "its also noon so my lazy girl has to wake up sometime" he gave her another kiss.

Ariana sat up cuddling into him. "is this how far your getting" he smiles tickling her back. "mhm" she nodded closing her eyes again. "Ari" he pouts. "what is it" Ariana asks looking to him. "please get up the kids are driving me crazy" he pouts. "okay ill go for the bath" she giggles climbing off the bed.

"can i come too" he pouts wrapping his arms around her "nope" she uses her strength to get free shutting the door. "the things i do and the pay back i get" he huffs. Ariana opens the door again.

"excuse me" "i was joking" he picks her up placing her in the bath. "better have be" she sticks her tongue out at him. "that doesn't work for me no more" he shook his head "ugh we know each other two well"

"Is mommy awake now" Millie asks "she is but she is having some her time so leave her alone" He asks her making her nod.

Ariana walks down after her bath walking to sit on Dalton's knee. "mama is pregnant" Minnie looks at them. "am not. I can't be" Ariana shook her head. "your tired that is a symptom"

"mommy cannot be pregnant" Dalton frowns "eww gross" "you brought it up" Ariana rolled her eyes. "mommy just has a lot on right now"