45

Ariana woke up and instantly rolled over to grab her phone looking for Dalton's name in her contacts. Not that it was any surprise to her that it was really easy to find this was her baby. She clicked face-time.

"Hey angel" He answers patting Sophie's back, Smiling at her sleepy face. Knowing straight away that she had just woken up. "Morning" Ariana smiles rubbing her nose a little bit. "i didn't expect you to be up already is everything okay?" Dalton asks confused. "Daddy can I have my daughter now?" Minnie asks "of course" he smiles handing her over. "Hi mommy" Minnie smiles "Hi baby"

Ariana let out a barking cough and Dalton looked at her through the screen. "this is not the time to be sick Ariana. I not even with you" He states making her whine "I cannot help it" she pouts "just take lots of medicine and try not to strain your voice okay" he asks her making her nod "i want kisses" she whines "and how do you expect me to be able to do that when your miles away from me?" he frowns. He hates when she was whinny. But he hated it even more that he couldn't give her what she wanted to stop her from being whinny. "your annoying" she pouts "ill end this facetime if your just going to be mean to me!" he looked at her "you would never"

He ended it. Ariana pouts sitting up in bed. "I cannot believe he just did that" she mumbles walking to the shower putting her phone on the stand and turning on some music. She noticed Dalton calling back making her answer. "babeeee" he whined noticing where she was. "well i needed to shower and you actually ended the call" she argued with him. "okay okay" he rolled his eyes.

~
Dalton cleaned his room trying to stop himself from stressing about Ariana. Of course the time she was away from him she would became sick. He had no idea how bad she was. They hadn't spoke in a few hours but he knew she was in meetings. It was killing him not knowing if she was okay.

"Dad you good? you been cleaning the same spot for 5 minutes." Millie questions stood at the door of the bedroom. "Just fine. Lost in though thats all" he smiles looking at his gorgeous baby. "are you okay?" she nodded with a smile.

"Did Minnie do your hair?" He questions "she did. I love it" she beams twirling around. "it looks super adorable" he smiles giving her a hug. "can I have some candy though?" she asks "I don't think we have any baby" he rubs her back. "oh"

"daddy can go to the shop for some though?" he suggests "and i 10 daddy i cannot stay here?" "yes you cam angel. Minnie and Leo are here. Minnie has a baby too. And your smart and are good" he smiles "okay. Can i have loads of candy?" She asks "ill decide when i get to the store" he told her making her nod.

Dalton threw on some shoes walking to Minnie's room. "Hey baby you need anything from the store?" He questions "Nappy's" she asks "Sure I can pick some up" he smiles "urm some tampons too" she whispers "mommy not have any?" he asks confused and she shook her head "okay ill pick some of them up too" he smiles kissing her head.

"leo do you need anything?" Dalton asks "no thanks dad" he smiled making him nod.

When Dalton arrived at the store he threw some tampons in the basket and then headed towards the chocolate aisle. If Minnie was on, he definitely needed chocolate to keep her from being grumpy. He threw in a few packs of nappys and of course some candy for Millie the whole reason he took this trip to the store before heading to the check out.

He felt his phone vibrate while he was walking back to the car. He looked at his screen and let out a smile. His baby had messaged him.

From My Love ❤️: I feel so shit Dalton why are you not here when I need you 😭❤️

When he read the message his heart hurt. He felt so helpless.

To My Love ❤️: Ari baby. I know I'm not there to cuddle you and kiss you but i promise when your back Ill make up for it ❤️

He climbed into the car putting on his seatbelt and looking back at the message read 3:14pm. He waited a few moments and when she didn't reply he frowns. "please don't be angry at me when im miles away from you" he sighs mumbling to himself.