28

"Hey Millie" Ariana smiles walking into the bedroom "thought you and dad were urm doing stuff" she asks "yeah but it don't take hours"

"anyway, can you distract daddy with Leo today" She asks "ugh whyyyyyy" She groans. "I wanna watch tv all day and eat food" She pouts. "and mommy wants you to spend time with your dad"

"why not Minnie" "she us having a baby doubt she will be up to leavin the house situations a little different. I'll buy you something you want if you distract daddy for the day" She pleads "fine"

"thank you"

Ariana went and asked the same of Leo and he wasn't as hard to persuade to go with his dad but he was a daddy's boy. Since they both liked the same things it was easy for them to bond.

"thanks Leo. It means a lot to me" Ariana gave him a hug. "Mom I only going with dad for the day its nothing big" He chuckles "it took me 10 minutes to get your sister to say yes" She rolls her eyes.

"Hey you two Mommy said you wanted to do something today" Dalton asks "Yeah can you come cinema with us both please" Millie asks "of course I can" he smiles.

"bye beautiful" He kisses Ariana "Bye Minnie" her gave her a hug. "Hey thats mine" he pouts looking at what she was eating "sorry baby wanted chocolate" She shrugs "alright baby can have chocolate" he nodded.

"okay so why do you need my help what are we doing today?" "I want to surprise daddy with my wedding dress on but also make it real cute outside for us. So its like a date night but not" She beams "He would love that mommy"

"Yeah want to see his reaction too. Think its a great idea"

"will you still fit" Minnie asks "hope so" Ariana pouts "was Millie and Leo happy to distract dad?" "Yeah said I would buy them something they wanted when they groaned and said no"

~
"what we watching" Dalton asks "I have to pick that too" Millie groans making Leo hit her "yes day?" Leo asks "if I must"

Dalton frowns. It was like she was being forced to spend time with him. "Millie i'll send you home if you really don't wanna spend time with me" "I would happily go hone right now"

Millie walked past Minnie and glared at her "it's all your fault your having a baby" She spits "hey" Ariana shouted. "thought you was with dad" "yeah he sent me back home because he didn't wanna spend time with me"

"alright go sit in your room like you wanted too" Ariana sighs.

"Leo said she was groaning at everything and Dad felt like she was being forced to be there and he didn't want to feel like that" Minnie shows her mom her phone. "i'll just leave her be grumpy"

~
"Where is mommy baby" Dalton asks Minnie. "Outside by the tree" She smiles making him nod heading down to the trees. The lights were on it was real cute. He walked out and he saw her in a white dress. Exactly how she was when she walked down the aisle. He walked over to her.

"it is the dress" he beams giving her a hug. "Yeah. I wanted to surprise you" she smiles taking his hand. Dalton wiped his eyes. "aww baby your crying" she pouts "your just everything I ever wanted and I have you and for you to even consider getting back into the dress for me is amazing"

"were lucky to have each other"