19

"Minnie it's time to look" Ariana looks at her. "noo" She took the stick hiding it from her mother. "Minnie. It's okay." Dalton sat next to her rubbing her back. "want me to look" He asks kissing her head. Minnie hands it to him and Dalton looks.

"positive" he reads aloud. Minnie hides into her dad's chest and Ariana looks at him. "am i the scary parent" she frowns "nope she is just a daddy's girl" Dalton rubs her back. The hotel door opened and Minnie grabbed the stick throwing it at her mom. Ariana chuckles hiding it for her.

"can i have chocolate now" Minnie asks "no" Ariana shook her head. "but i craving chocolate" she whines "yeah you really don't want chocolate right now" Dalton kissed her head. "mommy i miss daddy" Izzy pouts. "He misses you too." Tori smiles messing with her hair. "you know he could have come right?" "yeah but he had work so he couldn't come"

"Aunty Tori can you stay with us tonight so mommy and daddy can have a meal?" Minnie looks at her. "of course if they want some alone time" "sure we can go for a meal" Dalton looked at Ariana giving her the we need to talk look. She nodded "she is allowed no chocolate" Ariana looks to Tori "okay" she nodded.

~
"you okay" Ariana took Dalton's hand "I don't know how to feel" he pouts pulling her into a hug. "my 15 year old daughter is pregnant. If i get mad at her i'm not supporting her but i am also a little disappointed in her"

"I know baby but she is our daughter. We need to do what's best for her" Ariana kisses his lips. "i know baby i know." He picks her up.

"I don't want a meal I just want to walk with you" He looks at her "I am happy with that" she nodded. "how are you feeling?" Dalton asks "i am okay baby. Not really processed it yet. Just want the best for her. I am so mad yet i'm not accidents happen"

"i am so tired it has been a long day" She yawns "want to share some fries as we head back to the hotel" he asks "can do" she nodded smiling.

"you are funny" he smiles "what i do" "just your facial expression sometimes makes me giggle." He smiles kissing the top of her head.

They open the hotel door and smile. "your back early" Tori asks "yeah we just went for a walk and enjoyed the scenery" Dalton smiles. "can i have one i bored of toast." "okay here" Ariana hands her a few. "hey" Dalton whines "you should have got a bigger portion then" she stuck her tongue out at him.

"i am ordering room service" he pouts "okay" Ariana smiles sitting next to Minnie giving her a hug. "mommy needs cuddles" Minnie smiles "mommy does need cuddles" she nodded.

"Izzy let me have chocolate" she giggles "you going to have the shits now" Ariana warned her "oh well i wanted chocolate" Minnie shrugs. "Minnie want anything" Dalton asks "urm can i have the bread stick things" She asks "of course" He smiles "them two are asleep right" he asks "yeah they fell asleep ages ago" she smiles.

"Ariana babe" he asks "can i share with you" she asks "okay" he nodded smiles looking at her. "can i sleep here again" Minnie asks "of course" Dalton smiles.