39

"hope you enjoyed your birthday baby" Ariana smiles pecking his lips while they were getting their things ready to leave. "i did thank you" he smiles back at her taking her hand. "what time did Minnie actually leave?" Leo asks as they met their parents "around 7 she was tired and Sophie was whining" Ariana smiles taking Millie's hand. "I'm tired" she yawns "you can sleep in the taxi i am sure Daddy doesn't mind carrying you up to bed" she whispers "heard that" Dalton pouts.

"Minnie" Isabella walks into her bedroom. "how did you get in" Minnie jumps patting her girls back. "i have a key. Well mommy gave me the key" She giggles. "whats up are you okay?" Minnie asks patting next to her. "mommy said i could come have a sleepover with you tonight and your mommy said it was okay too" "hope you dont mind a screaming baby" Minnie smiles "of course not"

Daisy: Hows my little Sophie. I miss her. I miss you. xx
Minnie: Miss you too and Sophie misses you too xx

"did you come from daddy's party?" Minnie asks "yeah it got so boring all the adults were just kissing. Think mom wanted me out the house for the night" She giggles.

"the lights are on surly she is asleep" Dalton frowns "maybe she just forgot to turn them off babe"Ariana helped her two tired babies out the car. "go get in bed you two ill bring you some water up" Ariana smiles. 

"can't wait to snuggle you tonight" he beams twirling her around. "i can't wait" Ariana smiles heading into the house too. "Hey Izzy" Dalton smiles seeing her with Sophie. "is Minnie okay?" Ariana questions "yeah she is fine. She is asleep and this one was grumpy so i cuddled her back to sleep"

"ill be find guys you can go snuggle" Izzy laughs "race you" Ariana giggles running up the stairs. Dalton followed her. She had already won anyway. When he arrived in their bedroom she wasn't even in bed. She walked to the bathroom and smiles. "not sleeping with my makeup on" she laugh peeling her eyelashes off. He walks behind her wrapping his arms around her. "want some help?" "I think i'll be okay" she leans back into him.

"I forgot to take the kids some water" Ariana pouts "Ill go do that while you finish up"

Dalton walked down the stairs and grabbed a few bottles of water before heading back up the stairs. He entered Millie's first and she smiles "thanks dad" she took the water off him "get some sleep angel you need it" Next he went to leo and he was already asleep so he placed it on the side leaving him to sleep. Then he went to Minnie's room leaving them on the side not wanting to wake any of them up. Then of course going back to his wife who by this time had finished and was ready for bed.

He climbed in next to her wrapping his arms around her straight away. "i love you" she kisses his lips "love you more" he mumbles pulling her closer. "closer the better"

~~
Hi. Been a while. Idk if anyone is still gonna read this. But.

Any ideas might help me update.