9

"happy mothers day" Minnie crawls into Ariana's arms. "momma wants sleep" "Daddy left were bored" "what" Ariana sat up. "he not here. I thought you knew" She frowns kissing her cheek. "no he normally wakes me when he leaves" Ariana pouts pulling herself off the bed. "come on then. I guess he wants you just to celebrate me"

"hey let me send a message to my mommy" Ariana adds. "that will be where daddy is" "yeah it will be. He better come home through I want no empty bed"

"can you go anytime without him" Millie asks "If I have to I can but hate it so much. Would rather have him to cuddle"

"you won't understand the feeling till you get one Millie" Minnie looked at her "and you have been in a relationship for a month and you are the most awkward girlfriend i have ever seen" Ariana giggles "hey shut up"

"he goes to cuddle you and you flinch looking at dad who is probably giving me cute eyes at the time" "hey don't be mean"

"hey i told daddy to leave you alone. And you would tell us if your in trouble" "i would" she nodded. "yeah mommy over here has your back."

~
Dalton walks in and everyone looks up at him. "Hey" Ariana smiles "Hey you 4 hows mothers day going" He asks kissing the kids head and Ariana's lips. "boring mommy doesn't want to do anything"

"Ariana can i speak with you?" Dalton asks "yeah" she stood up following him to their bedroom.

"sit now" Dalton demands. Ariana sat next to him. "whats going on?" he took her hand "what you mean." She asks confused. "you have zero motivation. You seem sad all the time. I know this type pf Ariana and i don't like it" He pulls her into a hug.

"i'm sorry" She broke. "hey its okay" He rubs her back "my anxiety is through the roof. Everything seems so up in the air right now and i don't understand anything."

"all i want to do is stay in bed but i can't my babies need me but i'm not being the best mommy right now and its making it even worse"

"okay okay let it out beautiful let it out" he rocks them lightly. He had seen too many panic attacks and down moment to be able to work out how to help her through them.

"you need me?" He asks her making her nod holding him a little more "i'm not okay Dalton" She admits. "I know your not baby and its going to be okay because we are going to get you though it" he smiles giving her a kiss.

There was a light knock at the door making Dalton call for them to come in. "there is a delivery at the door that needs id for" Minnie pouts "okay baby. I'm coming" Dalton stood up placing Ariana down on the bed following Minnie down to the door.

"name?" "Dalton Gomez my wife ordered it" Dalton smiles "thank you"

"what is it" Millie asks "Nothing for you" Dalton rolled his eyes "now mommy is upset so can you give us a bit of time alone" He asks "of course" Minnie smiles

Dalton walks up with the box and handed it to her. "Its nothing important" She cuddled into him. "but I want to know what it is" he whines "you just told the kids off for that" she giggled opening the box and pulling out a few hoodies and personalised wine bottles. "mine" he took the hoodie "no baby this one is yours" she hands it to him. "whats the difference"

"the A.G is on our holding arm and my D.G is the same" She smiled. "your adorable" "shopping makes everything better"

"if you say so"