25

"Dalton babe?" Ariana looks at him. "whats up angel" he looks up to her. Her tone of voice was enough for him to he worried. Let alone the face she looked like she was about to burst into tears. He stood up walking over to her wrapping his arms around him holding her. "I saw a video of Nona when she was still here" she sobs. "oh baby. It's okay. She will be so so proud of you" he rubs her back.

"you think" she sniffs "of course baby" He picks her up lightly to give her that little extra comfort. Might think its nothing but it is that little extra. "i am so glad she liked you" She smiles kissing his lips "ohh Nona I love nona" he smiles.

"what you put in your hair its sticky" he frowns "i need a bath or something but I have no effort too" she pouts "want to come shower with me and I can help you out?" He asks rubbing her back. "that would be nice"

"come on then" he carries her up to their bathroom locking the door. "you know the kids will only walking in still" Ariana giggles. "can we get a better lock" he frowns "you just shouldn't have broke it in the first place"

"hey they were pissing me off" he argues taking her clothes off. "you need new bras baby" He sighs "I know they all getting this way but I need to measure myself again" she pouts climbing into the shower. Dalton climbed in after her pushing her into the water more. He grabs some shampoo placing a blob on his hand before massaging it into her head. "its getting long" he beams "i know its becoming more messy to leave natural never know how to style" she pouts "your rarely have it curly anyway. You hate it being in your face"

"that is correct"

"mom dad" Millie walks in. "god can you knock" Dalton groans covering himself. "Mille better be important" Ariana sighs "Minnie said the baby is kicking" "okay we will be out when were done. Is she okay?" Dalton asks "yeah she is happy" Millie smiles "okay we will come see to her in a minute go enjoy her company" Ariana smiles.

Dalton rinses her hair off and leans down to give her a kiss. "hey we can't have alone time can we run away" "there out kids" Ariana chuckles.

"come on we get time when they go sleep"

Ariana and Dalton walk into Minnie's room and everyone was in here. "and we have some boundaries please kids" Ariana asks "I know you love us but sometimes if were in the bathroom or bedroom we need privacy" She sat next to Minnie "oh another one" Minnie rolls her eyes "hey" Ariana pouts.

"Jake is coming round she isn't happy" Millie shrugs "Best get comfy then" Dalton sat on the chair in the corner of the room. Ariana looked back at him. "you tired?" "yeah very. I getting big nothing is done too stressing me out"

"mommy will help you tomorrow if you want. Sure I can leave daddy alone and come buy stuff with you" Ariana smiles "that would help" she nodded. The bedroom door opens and Dalton groans. "There is a thing called knocking and waiting to come in"

"my baby" He shrugs "My house" He huffs. "Dalton it's okay" Ariana looked back to him. "no its not" he storms out.

"next time knock" Ariana stood up going after him. "he cheated on her why is he here" Dalton holds Ariana. "because he is the daddy baby. You have to accept it"

"she is broken Ari. You was sad he was coming. She clearly doesn't want him here" "Dalton listen to me. If Minnie says no she is taken to court for rights over their kid. I don't want that expense as well as a baby we have to help financially" Ariana kisses him "i can buy baby clothes" he asks "mhm not too many we don't known-the gender get got another 2 weeks for that"

"ugh I wish i did. I would buy so much" "yeah I know you love buying baby clothes"