22

"you two are very cosy" Dalton walked into Minnie's bedroom. "Knocking?" Jake questions "i ain't knocking no more fuck that shit" Dalton groans. Minnie looked at him pouting. She had started to notice him begin to struggle to hold his emotions back. "dad" Minnie looks at him. "can i have a word" he frowns making her nod climbing off the bed following him out the room.

Dalton wraps her in a hug. "I am so sorry daddy" she rubs his back. "your my baby" he cries "want to come see the baby with me just me and you" Minnie asks "i can't break mommy's heart like that" he chuckles.

~
"how many weeks?" Ariana asks "8"

"what does my baby look like" Minnie asks confused making Ariana point to the screen. Minnie sat up. "that is my baby" she asks making Ariana nod. "Why is it so small." Dalton asks "with Ariana they were so much bigger"

"she is only 15 she has a smaller body. She might be same sized clothes but Ariana's Body would have developed more ready for kids. Her body right now will be fast pacing the development" the nurse explains.

"I want the baby" Minnie pouts holding her tummy. "lets talk about this first"

~
"mommy I cannot abort the baby. It's alive in my belly. I feel it. I can't kill the innocent little thing" she looks at her. "Minnie do you want the baby" Dalton asks "Yes" she nodded. "Me and your mom will adopt the baby of you want it but don't want the responsibility" Dalton suggests.

"wait what" Minnie asks "your clearly against abortion and there is nothing wrong with that. But if you really want to keep this baby me and dad are behind you 100% of the way" Ariana told her. "I'm not against it mommy. I just can't do it" Minnie smiles "I know baby"

"mommy and daddy will help me if i keep it right" she asks "of course we will we are behind you every step of the way. now go do what you want to do while your in a good mood" Ariana smiles.

"baby i love you" Dalton pulls Ariana down for a cuddle making her squeal "you tao make me smile" Minnie smiles. "they loved up" Leo smiles watching them "we are" Ariana beams.