7

"everything seems fine Millie your lucky" The doctor smiles "thank you" Ariana smiles helping her off the bed. "can we get ice cream" Millie asks "sure baby if it helps cheer you up" Ariana smiles "come on lets go get your ice cream" Dalton smiles.

****
"Hey guys" Ariana smiles as they were live for her album release. "mommy can I sit next to you" Millie asks "Yeah of course come here" She smiles looking up from the screen to her. Millie sat down and cuddled into her side. "where is Minnie and Leo" Ariana smiles "Minnie is either decorating her room or on face time to friends and Leo was with Dalton doing skateboarding things" she smiles.

"what is your favourite thing about this album?" "well i would say my babies being involved helping me out a little bit. That it relates to my life so well and it makes me happy"

"what is Daddy's favourite" Millie points to the screen. "he says them all. He never tells me the truth because he is scared ill cry on him or something"

"mom is dad home" Minnie asks coming to say hi. "Yeah in the basement with Leo"

"Hi everyone better be nice to my mom" She giggles "apparently you and Millie look like twins" "yeah we do look similar" Minnie agreed. "i'm less annoying though" "please don't start this" Ariana rolled her eyes.

"hey daddy" Minnie opened the door "hey angel you okay?" "yeah. just not seen you all day thought you were working late" "oh no been working from home lately to keep you all company and i love mom too much to leave her" he smiles.

"can I help you both" "hey is my time with daddy" "we can share time Leo were family" "why don't you go join in with mommy"

"because i don't want to"

****
"Hey you three" Ariana smiles looking up from the screen. "coming to join you for the last 10 minutes" Dalton smiles making her smile. Dalton sat next to Ariana wrapping an arm around him. "you don't have to be fully in camera baby if you don't want to" Ariana looked at him. "I'm feeling okay" he smiles.

"you sure baby" she strokes his cheek. "yeah i'll be fine" he rests his head on her shoulder. "does she record songs when i'm home" "yes she does. when she did it when we met she got used to me being around guess it helped her confidence in some way and i always beg to go with her anyway" Dalton smiles.

"you met mom in the studio. I though you work with houses" "I do Millie we will tell you another time" Dalton smiles at her.

"okay so yall have a minute till its out so we are going to leave you and let you enjoy the album on your own" Ariana giggles. "stay" Dalton hit her lightly. "but why" She hides her head into his chest. "okay its out guys go stream" Dalton chuckles ending the live.

****
"Dalton" Ariana whispers rubbing his back. "mm" he hums "your on my boob and its hurting" Ariana pouts making him move his head slightly. "you sure your okay. You only sleep or cuddle me like this when your down" "just feel bad about Millie"

"We will sort it baby." She pecks his head. "promise me she is okay" "she is okay baby. She is a strong girl thank god." "i've been in contact with her school and they are looking at the situation for us she is going to be protected"

"i'll pay to send her to a different school too if i have to"