33

Dalton began to walk up to bed when he heard the little girl crying. He walked into Minnie's room and Minnie looked at him. "I am okay dad" She smiles "just making sure" he kisses her head before going to get in bed next to Ariana.

He gently peeled back the sheets and climbed in softly pulling Ariana into his arms. He was not sleeping without cuddling her. She clearly knew he had come to bed as she snuggled into his neck. It was very rare they went to sleep at different times.

He gently rubbed her back, he really wasn't tired but being downstairs alone wasn't fun. He would have rather come up and cuddle his baby even if she was asleep.

"Dad?" Millie whispers making Dalton look over to her. "what is it angel?" He asks "Does mommy have any period things. I think I just started?" She asks making him nod. "go in the bathroom and there is some in the top draw" He smiles making her nod going into the bathroom.

"babe" He whispers "no" she whines "your girl think she is starting her period. Wanna go see if she is okay?" he asks making her roll off the bed going into the bathroom.

"you okay" Ariana asks making Millie nod. "you can start with pads thank you" Ariana took the tampon off her. "at 3am i am not getting me or Minnie to show you how they work" she yawns.

"Minnie awake though" "and she has a new born baby she needs to focus on."

~
Ariana woke up and looked to Dalton who was fast asleep. She giggles slightly sitting on his chest. "good morning" she beams seeing him waking up. "your in a good mood" he smiles pulling her down for some kisses.

"Yeah only because I get the whole day with you" "you get that everyday?" he rubs her thighs. "i don't feel moody today though" she giggles "good. Never know if you will bite my head off or not"

"mommy daddy can you hold her" Minnie asks making Ariana take her. "Where you going?" Dalton asks confused looking at her with shoes on. "there a package at the gate for me" she beams making them nod.

"did your day include this one?" he asks making Ariana nod. "Of course" "going o beg her to name her. I don't know what to call her. Baby doesn't feel right" She laughs a little.

Ariana climbed off the bed and waited for Dalton to get up. Pinching her butt while he was at it. "hey" Ariana looked at him. "I never get to touch your boobs no more." he pouts. "you never try that's on you"

"Morning love birds" Leo smiles "mommy and daddy would have done" Dalton pouts. "can i hold my niece" He asks making Ariana nod handing her over.

"don't go far Minnie only went outside for a few minutes" Dalton smiled.