42

Dalton looked down at Ariana. She hadn't moved in a while apart from her hand which was normal. He pout noticing she was fast asleep. As much as he loved that she was staying well rested he wanted to spend time with her when she was awake. He also had really bad stomach ache and needed to go use the toilet. He gently scoops her up carrying her to the bedroom tucking her into bed. "have a nice nap angel" he pecked her lips.

Ariana woke up whining. She hated when he did this. She would fall asleep cuddled into him and wake up back in bed. She climbed off the bed walking around her house. "mom put some shorts on" Leo giggles slightly making her look down. "damn daddy changed my outfit too" she frowns walking back to the bedroom a little embarrassed. She slid some shorts up her legs and Dalton walked out the bathroom. "oh you were literally so close to me" she looks up at him "sorry baby i had stomach ache" he pouts giving her a hug. "you also changed me. I just walked out in panties and a top" she pouts "you changed yourself" he chuckles "oh"

"and you just watched?" she pouts "i mean yea your my wife" he shrugs rubbing her sleepy back. "could have helped my idiot its on the wrong way" she pouts "touching sleep walking Ariana is not a good thing you know. Remember when you punched me for trying to help you back to bed?"

"i do remember that and Minnie told everyone mama punched daddy sleeping" Ariana giggles "mhm was a long story to explain to everyone that you were not aggressive"

"i know" she pouts "however you couldn't hurt a thing you cry at hurting a bug" he pecks her lips for the thousands time.

~
"daddy" Millie whines "whats up angel" he mumbles opening his eyes "move over" she huffed "erm this is my bed" he argued wanting to keep his wife tucked into his arms. Ariana snuggled more into his chest and he sighs gently rolling Ariana over letting Millie in the middle. "your 10 Millie you should be sleeping in your own bed" He rubs her back. "i wanted a daddy cuddle" she pouts "its 4am" he looks at her "nightmare"

Ariana rolls over hearing Sophie cry. Nothing new she was a baby still on night feeds. She didn't open her eyes until the crying didn't stop. She climbed off the bed walking to Minnie's room and Minnie looked up "i'm sorry" She pouts "its okay whats wrong with her?"

"I dont know mama. Ive fed her changed her cuddled her" She sighs getting stressed. "Okay lets calm down" Ariana took Sophie from her arms cuddling her in a blanket "mommy no!" Minnie pouts "angle she is your daughter im sure she can share your blanket" Ariana pouts as the little on in her arms calmed down. "maybe she was cold" Ariana smiles looking at the time "you go have a sleep ill keep this one asleep for you" Ariana smiles "no mama daddy will be mad at me for that"

"i wake up around this time every morning Minnie and Millie is in my bed would rather be awake snuggling this one then her pushing me off the bed for her dad"

"promise you'll wake me" Ariana nodded kisses her head.

~
Dalton walked into the study and smiles "major flashbacks" He smiles giving her a kiss. "i did this with Minnie didn't i" She smiles and he nodded "all the time i would find you in here with her. Where is she?" Dalton asks "Minnie had a rough night with her. And Millie pretty much was pushing me off the bed so i stayed awake with Sophie while she got some rest"

"you doing an award show?" Dalton looked at her laptop. "been asked too. Its in New York though and i dont wanna leave you" She sighs "be a few days baby." he looks at her "babe you want rid of me" she giggles "no but watching you doing what you love makes me happy. There is more to you then you being a mommy and a nonna" He bends down looking at her. "you could come" she looks at him. "babe Sophia cannot travel yet and we can't leave her alone not remember what happened when we had our weekend away. Minnie argued with Dakota for always stealing Sophie"

"okay ill think about it"