44

"babe its time" Ariana sat up slowly. She was half asleep. Cuddling with her man so still watching movies for the night was tiring and they had been lazy for 3 hours. Dalton decided to annoy Leo and message him for a drink. "no baby" he pulled her back down. "babe i dont want to leave you either"

"okay" he sighs standing up lifting her off the bed. "i going to go see if any of my babies are awake" Ariana walked away from Dalton. She entered Leo's room first and he pulled his headphones off his head. "you going now mom?" He question as she walked over to him "yeah." she nodded giving him a hug "i hope you have fun doing what you love mom" he smiles kissing her cheek. "I hope so too. Going to miss you all loads though. Sorry Daddy stole me for the day think he sad i leaving"  she pouts "its fine mom, Daddy been down lately he needed you today we understand."

"i love you" "i love you too"

Ariana walked to Millie's room and she was asleep. Ariana walked over and pecks her forehead. "I love you angel" She left the room not wanting to wake her up.

Next was Minnie. Minnie wasn't in bed but she knew she wouldn't be far so she sat on the bed looking at her granddaughter. "nonna is going to miss you loads. Tell mommy to send me tones of photos" Ariana whispers. "Thought i heard you" Minnie smiles drinking a hot chocolate. "yep just saying goodbye" she smiles "mom im going to facetime you every day to let you talk to her" Minnie giggles "what if i miss so much" She gasps "mom we are all going to miss you but this is your job" Minnie hugged her "i know i know" Ariana held her baby. "your so grown up." she smiles "im only 15 im still your baby" "and you always will be"

~
Ariana held Dalton at the airport. She had broke, she was trying to be strong since Dalton was strugling. "it's going to be okay" he whispers rubbing her back kissing her head "can you kiss Sophie for me give her extra kisses?" Ariana sniffles "of course I will baby. But come on were making it out to be worse then it is. i'm sure we are going to be fine. 2 sleeps baby and then your back in my arms" he tries to reason with her. Dont get him wrong he was going to miss her tones but this was work something she would love.

Ariana sighs leaning up to get a kiss. "i love you be safe call me when ever you want and ill be there" he smiles making her nod "i love you too keep our babies safe"

Ariana walked onto the plane and Dalton walked back to the car. He tried to shake the thought of he bad just left her crying but they had to walk away from each other at some point. He knew everything was going to be okay with her performance snd thats what she was stressing herself most about.

He felt his phone vibrate. Which also told him to remember to put it on loud just so he could hear it if his baby needed him. He usually had it on silent because family was more important. If his kids wanted him he wanted to be in the moment enjoying there company not with his phone.

Ariana: thank you for the hoodie you snuck in ❤️

Dalton: anything to keep you happy ❤️

He smiles heading back home.

Ariana sat down on the plan and went in her bag snd smiles putting the hoodie on. One thing she was glad about for this trip was that her mom was going to be there with her. It wasn't very often Ariana got to see her mom alone anymore.

~
Dalton arrived back home and jumped seeing Minnie in the kitchen. "a bottle?" He asked confused "She hasn't eaten a lot and my boob hurt" she shrugs putting it into the fridge. "shes okay right?" Dalton asks "i think so. She had a shitty nappy so i think thats what disturbed her" Minnie smiles.

"Are you okay you have been crying?" Minnie asks grabbing some water "Just going to miss your mom. It was hard to say goodbye to her." he sighs "I wish i found what you and mommy have" she pouts sadly looking down to her little girl. "Hey mommy dated a few people before me and she found the one" he smiles kissing her head. "I know but your babies got daddys and the best daddy" he smiled a little at what his daughter was saying "i got a baby and no daddy" "okay its 3am lets get you some sleep and daddy here will give you cuddles and talks in the morning" He suggests not wanting her to go into a spiral. "Can i take mommy's side of the bed. I think i need you?" "of course angel. Want me to carry Sophie's basket into my room?" He asks and she nodded.