52

"mommy" Millie asks walking into the room. "out" Dalton groans covering them both. "do they just know?" Ariana rolled him off her wiping between her legs with the sheets that she was going to clean today anyway. "I though we had rules on our bedroom was out of bounds if closed!" he groans putting on some clothes. "Why do they never listen to us anymore" He pouts giving his wife a kiss. "babe calm down its okay" Ariana giggles putting on her clothes. "No its not Ariana she just saw me eating you out" "okay okay" She sighs getting up to leave the room.

"Millie you okay?" Ariana asks confused sitting next to her. "is daddy mad?" she questions and Ariana nodded. "he will get over it though" she smiles.

"Minnie was really upset i just wanted to tell you" She sniffled "okay baby I will go see Minnie okay but next time knock okay"

Ariana stood up walking to see Minnie. "Millie said you were sad" Ariana asks confused sitting next to her. "not about anything important" Minnie frowns "Want to talk?"

"My little Sophie here just made grabby hands for milk and i got emotional. I guess she thought I was lying" She shrugs kissing her moms cheek. "so she walked in on us for no reason lets not tell dad if he asks why you were sad" Ariana sighs "Millie just walked in on you guys?"

"Yea dad pretty pissed" "aww now i feel bad" she giggled.

"you okay?" Ariana asks sitting on Dalton's knee he nodded smiling. "Even better now your here" he beams giving her a kiss. "I feel a little sick" Ariana sighs making him look at her concerned. She had only recently got over her last bug. "You eaten?" "Everything you have forced me to eat today" she giggles making him nod smiling.

"maybe your just exhausted babes" he pulled on her hair a little to get the hair tie out. He snapped it and pouts "sorry" he looks at her "Its fine" She snuggled into his neck knowing he wanted to mess with her hair.

She remembered all the time she hated him for touching her hair but soon it became something that was calming for her. Over the years of being his wife he got her to get her hair as healthy as it could be. Regular cuts. Intense treatments to keep the curls he loves in tacked.

He gently runs his fingers through her hair smiling kissing her head. Times like this he loved. Just the both of them sharing a cuddle.

~
"you have been like that for an hour and a half are you not bored!" Leo asks confused walking past his parents for the 8th time. "no could never get bored of your mom wanting a cuddle" Dalton smiles at his son. "i hope when I have a girlfriend she isn't as clingy as mom is" He pouts. Dalton frowns. Isn't love wanting your girl to want your attention. "Leo when you love someone you have to sacrifice things. When I met your mom I was a completely different person. I would go out drinking with friends. I didn't do that when I met her. I knew that I loved her and she was the one."

"Loving someone also means letting them be clingy when they need it. When your sad you want people to be there for you. That is what mom needs me to do he there for her when you lot drive her mad" Dalton looked down at Ariana keeping silent. Realising she was fast asleep. "love is disgusting" Leo walks away making Dalton chuckle.