8

"shut the fuck up" Dalton picked her phone up turning it off. Ariana woke up looking at him. "is it still going" she frowns "yeah and its all i can hear" he holds her closing her eyes. "like damn some people want sleep stop spamming us" he groans "you still hate my lifestyle its funny and cute" she massaged his head.

"i should be used to it by now 17 years of being with you and i still hate when you get spammed" he pouts kissing her head. "come on lets go back to sleep" Ariana whispers

****
Dalton smiled. Ariana cuddled into his chest. She was like a little baby the way she cuddled herself into him. "Ari baby you need to wake up you have work soon" He whispers. "no baby i comfy" "well clearly you been awake a while you don't wake up that easy" "can we cuddle while I work" she whines "angel you know scooter will kill you if i do that im a distraction." "fuck scooter"

"Ariana" Dalton looked at her "i have a headache and feel sick i was trying to hide it" she pouts "you know that doesn't work with me"

"we can cuddle while you work come on" he climbed off the bed. "got to be in view of the kids or they get mad at us"'He chuckles pulling her up. "one second" she ran into the closet coming back out with his hoodie and sweatpants on "of course" he smiles taking her hand.

"hey mom can Lexie sleep"Minnie asks "Of course baby." "thats unfair" Leo pouts "you can have a friend over too Leo. So can You Millie really doesn't bother us as long as your happy" Dalton smiles sitting down with Ariana. "they just want to cuddle" Leo chuckles "yeah we do" Ariana smiles.

"just what love is" Dalton smiles handing her laptop to her. "thanks baby" "your rooms better be clean if your having sleepovers" Ariana looked at them all.

"calm down baby they good children" Dalton kisses her head. "I know I know just want the house to be clean" she smiles "it is baby you do so much even when we have a cleaner"

"after they found a condom on the floor never again" she shook her head. "thst was my fault" "still embarrassing"

"we had a kid" He chuckles "stoppp itt" she hides her head. "i love annoying you sometimes"

"yeah i noticed"

"while you work i'm doing a food shop. So if you want stuff let me know" He kisses her head "okay baby"