14

"Miss Gomez" Ariana turns around "Hi Jake are you okay?" Ariana smiles looking at him. "Minnie said I could come get a drink i just don't know where anything is" He pouts. "She is so lazy" Dalton chuckles. Ariana stood up kissing Dalton's Lips walking to the kitchen. "please call me Ariana" She smiles getting him a glass out. "what drink would you like" Ariana asks "just some water please" he smiles making Ariana nod handing him some water.

"thank you" he smiles walking back up to her room. "he is such a nice boy" Dalton smiles "yeah he is." Ariana sat back down next to him. "can't believe Minnie sent him down alone bit tight" Dalton chuckles "i literally go through your parens stuff now" Ariana giggles "yeah pretty much. from a month of knowing them they trusted you with doing anything" he chuckles.

"you could do the same in my family's place we just trusted each other. I guess it went far. Were happily married and still madly in love"

"we are" he smiles. "lets go have a bubble bath together" he asks "i am down for that" she stood up taking his hand. "just cute couple stuff" he smiles picking her up. "good job i hate walking" she jokes "you in my arms makes me feel useful"

"you just like holding me close to make sure i am okay. It is okay. I understand your logic" she gave him kisses. He placed her down on the bed walking into the bathroom and running the water adding some bubbles of course.

"baby" Ariana ran into the bathroom. "yes" he turns around. "i have a weird thing in my boob" she frowns showing him. "that was me last night" he chuckles "it was" she asks confused "mhm" he nodded kissing her head. "got to be sneaky about where I put them"

"i mean they know i'm in love and married now. Not like im fully out in the open no more. Not toured in a while" she giggles "i love when you sing though please do some live performances" he asks her "okay if i get asked i will"

"you climb in. I'll go tell the kids were having couple time and to leave us alone unless its serious" Dalton smiles "okay" She smiles taking her shorts off climbing in.

"me and mommy are having a movie and cuddles and just couple stuff you guys okay if we have alone time for a bit"'Dalton asks "of course dad. Mommy needs you sometimes without us we understand" Leo smiles handing Millie some sweets. "i like how close you two are" he smiles "better then me and Minnie" Millie giggles.

Dalton smiles leaving them alone. Knocking on Minnie's door. "Me and Mom are having a couples night will you two be okay?" he smiles looking at them being cute. "we will be fine Dad. Have fun with mom she needs it"

Dalton walks into the bathroom and smiles as she had lit some candles. He climbs in behind her pulling her back into him. "want a massage after this baby" he asks looking at her. "mmm that would feel good" she nodded. "do you think the girls will be taller than you" Dalton asks. "i really couldn't say. they could be taller" she shrugs.

"your sleepy aren't you" he asks as she shuffled around to cuddle into his chest. "being a mommy is so tiring sometimes" she yawns "do not fall asleep while were having a bubble bath" he looks down at her. "its so silent though. Shh" Dalton stood up holding her in his arms.

He wraps her in a towel taking her to get changed. One thing he would never do was force her to stay away if she was tired just so she could cuddle and kiss him.

He smiles carrying her one of the downstairs rooms. This was kind of their hideaway room. It had a lock on it and no child was allowed in here as it was there space to be alone.

He lays her down on the bed giving her a kiss. "They won't know your in here baby. Have a nice rest" He handed her a hoodie to hold. "are you locking me in" she opens her eyes sleepy "no babe. I wouldn't do that. I'll come back and cuddle you when they are asleep okay" he smiles making her nod.