34

"mommy daddy i need name help" Minnie sat down next to them. "Minnie were busy" Dalton pouted. "Yeah talking about parent stuff. I am a kid parent stuff can wait" She rolls her eyes "she is tired babe leave her" Ariana took his hand.

"okay so what names have you come up with" Dalton took the baby. "I like Freya but Jake said no"

"your speaking to him?" Ariana asks "no he not been in touch. We discussed names before she was born" she shrugs "i can't name her something he would hate"

"Sophie?" Ariana looks at her. "That too much like what your momma wanted to call you" "and she wouldn't care"

"I do like Sophie" She pouts "your babu Minnie if you like it keep it" Dalton smiles handing her back. "thanks dad" She smiles giving her some kisses. "I think Sophie is the one" "please say my last name" Dalton begs.

"of course" she grins.

"how are you coping dad?" Minnie looks at him. "I am okay Minnie" He smiles

~
"mommy Minnie being sick" Millie shook her making her climb off the bed following Millie to her. "mommy my tummy hurts" Minnie sniffles "it will be okay" Ariana rubs her back.

"can i feed her?" Millie asks "there it nothing pumped" Minnie cries "shhh i'll make her a bottle Minnie it's okay" Ariana took Sophie "why can't i feed her" Millie whines "because there is nothing made up and you have no idea how to make it right." Ariana pouts kissing her head. "you stay with Minnie"

Ariana walked to the kitchen making up a bottle for her and sitting down on the sofa to feed her. At first she didn't want it since she was fully breastfed but she soon took it realising it was still milk.

"How come you have her angel" Dalton yawns "Minnie throwing up and She needed feeding." Ariana looked at him. "Is she okay?" "Millie was with her so you can go check on them if you wanted to" Ariana smiles patting Sophie's back. "how come you didn't wake me?" He asks confused.

"you looked too cute sleeping"