11

"eventful day hey" Ariana sighs "yeah much so." He agree handing her a hot chocolate. "thanks baby" she smiles "so i ordered you a new phone before" he told her "thanks baby kept forgetting" she giggles.

"mommy i am sorry" Minnie frowns coming over to them both. "it's okay" Ariana smiles lightly. "no its not okay they cost money. Yes we don't struggle but its not the point" Dalton looked at Ariana.

"babe shes our daughter. She apologised there isn't much more she can do" Ariana hugged her. "it may have been wrong but she is still our baby"

"can you say sorry to Millie at least she got blamed for it" Dalton asks "she is asleep in Leo's bed" Minnie looks at him. "oh okay" Ariana chuckles.

"daddy wants mommy alone go away" Minnie looks at him. "he is joking" Ariana chuckles kicking him. "want to watch a movie with us" Dalton asks "if your going to make out the whole way though i would rather be sick"

"how does she have a boyfriend" Dalton asks super confused. "no idea but she doesn't get it from me" Ariana chuckles.

"you refused to kiss me for a whole month" he looked at her. "mommy has dated too many people" "no i haven't"

"I agree with Minnie"

"you just hate the fact someone had me first" Ariana giggled. "yeah i do i only like one of your exes" he pouts. "Malcolm" she asks making him nod.

"Divorce papers straight away if not" Minnie laughed. "I wouldn't divorce him for that baby" Ariana chuckles. "would you ever"

"no i wouldn't unless he hurt me real bad. Like cheating or something"

"best got check on Leo make sure he is okay with his sister in his room" Dalton stood up kissing both girls heads before going to Leo's room.

"Hi dad" Leo smiles "Hey. You okay with Millie or you want me to move her" "move her she is taking up the whole bed." Dalton nodded gently picking her up carrying her to her room.

"good night beautiful i love you"

~
"do you think our kids google me"'Ariana questions pulling the sheets over them both. "I think so" Dalton nodded. "I mean They know some things we don't tell them. So I guess"

"sometimes i wish they would just ask and not google it because i would love to tell them stories" "they can't find everything out baby your good they will come to us soon" he smiles giving her a kiss.

"i love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too. We had a little bit of a bad day today but i'm so glad were over it now"

"you fed me all i needed"

"noticed that too. got to remember to feed you when you forget to feed yourself"

"miss forgetful over here. Still got mommy brain" "cant have they older"

"yeah but got to keep them fed and happy"

"lets go to sleep" "no baby i want more cuddle time" Ariana whines "okay" he smiles rubbing her back knowing that in about 5 minutes she was going to be fast asleep anyway.