21

Dalton opens his eyes and smiles "gorgeous" he rubs her back making her whine "I would love to let you sleep but your in my top" he smiles kissing her head. Ariana opens her eyes and giggles. "I wanted cuddles in the night it looks like" "you think" he smiles. Ariana shuffles out and smiles sitting up. "that was such a good sleep" she looked back at him. "It was I agree" he nodded pulling her back down for a cuddle.

"we need to get Minnie to tell Jake decide what she wants to do and get her checked baby" Dalton pushes some hair from her face. "I know baby. We will talk to her today. Just wanted to leave her to process it for a few days" Ariana smiles making him nod.

"mommy" Minnie opens the door "yes" They look at her. "my nose won't stop bleeding" she pouts. "its okay Minnie it's your hormones" Ariana chuckles. "oh sorry" she left the room "lowkey want to hold a baby though" Ariana looks at him "okay your not dealing with this" he chuckles. "but why" she whines "lets not put words into her head okay"

"I don't want to get out of bed" Ariana pulled Dalton back down. "you don't have to" he looks at her "no babe you will leave me" she grips his arms "come here" he picks her up "you can stay here while I walk around" he wraps her in a blanket.

"okay" she nodded.

~
"Minnie can we talk to you" Dalton asks walking into the bedroom. "of course" she sat up. "we made you an appointment to see how far you are too baby" Ariana placed a hand on her leg.

"urm Jake is coming round" Minnie looks at them. "you need to tell him so it's a good thing" Dalton nodded standing up. "Dalton" she whines making him pick her up. "Ari baby i need to pee" He pouts leaving Minnie alone. "but Dalton" she whines as he placed her on the counter.

"did i cheat in your dream" He asks making her shake her head. "you were nice and sweet in my dream" She smiles. "so you did have a dream" he asks making her nod.

"What about" Dalton beams holding her again. "You me Millie were making cakes" she smiles giving him a kiss. "so why you clingy" "i just want you today"

~
"Hi Jake" Ariana smiles taking Dalton into her arms feeling him tense up. "its okay" she rubs his back. "it's not" he broke down. "She is in her room" Ariana told him making him nod leaving them alone.

"the baby i made is pregnant with a boy i don't even like" he cries falling to the floor. Ariana sat on his knee. "Shhh we will get through this" he kisses his head. "Dad?" Minnie questions clearly Jake had told her he started crying.

"Minnie its okay" Ariana looked at her "promise" "i promise" Ariana nods.

"i was trying so hard to not let it get to me but seeing him makes it harder. Her being pregnant is fine stuff happens but the thought of him having his hands on her makes me want to be sick" he holds Ariana tighter. "okay baby let it out." she rubs his back.

Ariana was so thankful he had finally let it out of his system to let her know how he was feeling. There was no way they could help them through it with them holding back from one another.

Dalton wipes his eyes and pouts. "it's okay to cry" she gave him a kiss.