6

"album night baby how do you feel" Dalton rolls over to give her a cuddle. "good" she smiles rubbing his back. "your adorable sleeping" she leans down to give him a kiss. "i could say the same thing about you" he smiles looking at her laptop screen to see what she was doing. "thats ugly" he speaks up about some merch. "Yeah i know i'm just picking out the ones i like and what i want making more of" She smiles.

"i'm going back to sleep" "no your not" Ariana shook her head. "i've been waiting for you to wake up for ages. I was bored without you" she frowns putting her laptop to the floor and snuggling down with him. "your a cutie" he rubs her back.

"the kids are at school too. No one but us" Dalton smiles "yeah you slept though that too" She giggled.

"we can walk around naked" "no we can't. i need to work and do live streams and i'm not having you walking around naked" She giggles "but you can come join me for a shower"

"happily" He climbed off the bed walking with her into the bathroom. "your such a teenager" Ariana giggles turning on the water and getting unchanged. "hey no i'm
not" he whines "yes you are your acting like you not seen me naked in years when it was yesterday" She took his hand climbing into the shower with him. "i just love you" he pouts rubbing her back.

Ariana heard her phone so she climbed out the shower reaching to the side for it. "Hello?" She questions "Hi are you able to come pick Millie up shes really unwell" "of course. I will be there as soon as i can"

"I'll go baby you finish your shower" Dalton smiles "you sure" Ariana asks "of course i'll be back soon" he smiles going to get changed.

~
"daddy" She holds on to him. "its okay we will get you home to bed" "no daddy i don't need sleep" she sobs. "i want to go to big girl school like Minnie" She climbs into the car. "have you actually been sick or you faking it" Dalton asks her "i was sick"

"how come you took your hair out" Ariana asks as they arrived home. "some girl grabbed me by the hair and it looked horrible" Millie shrugs. "i got told you used your epipen too what happened" Ariana asks rubbing her back. "the same girl forced me to drink a drink" She shrugs. Dalton walked up stairs and shut the door. "daddy going to be okay" Millie asks "he will be angel. so mommy is going to take you to see the doctor because of you using your pen and ensure your okay. and then we can cuddle and watch movies while mommy does her album work for tonight"

"make sure daddy is okay" Millie asks "okay" Ariana walked up to his games room. "she will be okay baby" Ariana hugs him. "my poor baby" He sobs "i'm taking her to the doctor want to come or stay here" she rubs his back. "i want to hold her" making Ariana nod.

"can i sit in the front daddy" Millie asks "no i want you in the back with me" He asks making he nod climbing next to him. "i'm sorry" Dalton held her.