27

"Mommy" Minnie sat next to them. "Is daddy okay? He hasn't been himself lately?" "Yeah he is fine baby. Just got a lot on its stressful being parents sometimes. He just needs some rest" Ariana smiles.

"Is it me?" She looked down. "No of course not. He hates seeing Jake but he has to get used to that. He loves that he gets to hold a little baby again soon." Ariana beams. "he is so cute when he is with you. When he is around us he is so strong and like a brick"

"He doesn't need to be strong around me. He like you to see him as protective and he has to show his weak side and it upsets you kids so he keeps it just for me because i fell in love with him not being tough" She smiles kissing his head.

"tell me more"

Ariana's PoV
"okay, we met when I wanted to buy a house but instead I fell in love with him" I giggle slightly. I loved telling this story. "There was a virus around so we had to stay indoors and he came to live with me because we were starting to fall for each other and it went from there. Since we were stuck with each other all the time every emotion came out it was a hard time" I pout remembering the days i would cry in the bathroom because i was bored.

"daddy here would just be him not try to protect me because there was nothing to protect me over in my own home maybe if we left it was a different story. He would hold me like it was his last. But he is really cute and goofy"

::
"thats why your always close right. Because you spent so much time together?" she asks confused. "I guess that made us be together but once you have kids you learn that the biggest support you have is family"

"I going to loose all my friends" Minnie pouts "Hey mana is still besties with all hers. Just don't see them but I not young no more. I old"

"He holding your boob" Minnie giggles "Yeah he does it a lot. I don't think he realises half the time where he has his hands."

~
"Ari baby you left me" "It is 4pm you slept for hours Millie wanted me to paint with her" She pouts looking up. "daddy can't always have mommy" Millie giggles. "can too" he whines "It's nice being loved in this family" Ariana smiles holding his arm as he hugged her.

"can you go talk with Minnie please" Ariana looks up to him. "Sure is she okay?"  "Yeah think she just needs her daddy for a while"