46

Ariana woke up from a nap she didn't even remember taking, looking at her phone. This was something that she didn't really get to do. Or had to do. She normally rolled over and woke up her husband or went to sort something out for the kids. And she never really had anyone she needed to message straight away. She clicked on Dalton and pout. She left him on read.

To My World 🌏: Sorry i fell asleep. I put my self on voice rest so i can at least sing tomorrow. Can i fall asleep on face time with you tonight? xx

She rolled off the bed and Joan looked at her. "what do you want Ari. Ill get it for you" she smiles "oh your here" Ariana smiles weakly. "of course my daughter is sick"

"Dalton sent you didn't he?" She asks and Joan nodded "he loves you Ariana its killing him he is away from you right now." "i know i cannot wait till i can go home and be with him cuddle him" she beams "I miss my grandchild so much though. How did you cope?" Ariana questions confused "I didn't live with you guys. I miss them all the time don't get me wrong but its different for you and Sophie" Joan smiles kissing her head. "i wanted to try eat. Dalton will get mad if i dont" "what about some soup or toast?"

"ill try some soup. I don't have to chew for that"

From My world 🌏: Its fine beautiful. Been busy with the girls anyway. Minnie a grumpy butt because shes on her period and Millie is whining because i wont let her have a fizzy drink xx

To my world 🌏: aww babe. two grumpy girls and a sick wife poor baby. x

Ariana smiles scrolling through her phone. She noticed Minnie wanting to facetime so of course she answered it.

"Hey cutie" Ariana beams "daddy said your not well" Minnie frowns "is daddy asleep next to you? and yeah i not well" Ariana questions "yeah he is" she giggles. "he missed you mama, he said i was the closest he got to you since i a mommy's girl" she giggles smiling picking up Sophie who had woken up from her nap.

"Make sure daddy doesn't sleep too long" Ariana pouts "he been messaging you none stop mom don't worry i doubt he will be asleep long"

"I hear mommy is she back already?" Dalton mumbles "no dad shes on facetime" Minnie looks down at him. "and whit holding Sophies teddy before she screams the house down" "okay okay" he pouts handing her the teddy back. Ariana smiles "babe how you feeling?" he asks "rough" she pouts taking the soup of her mother.

"your bed is really comfy" Dalton looked at Minnie. "I know right" Minnie agrees "your not sleeping here all night though. J like to starfish"

"Mommy wants to facetime later anyway" He looks at his phone "i am right here you know guys I feel left our" she pouts "your eating soup. If we talk you wont eat and then daddy gets grumpy and sad even more" Minnie shrugs. "Hey" Millie smiles at her mom.

"Hey baby" Ariana smiles "least someone wants to talk with me" Ariana pouts "i miss you" "i miss you too baby"

~
Dalton decided to clean up a little. Ariana was at rehearsals or doing some sort of promo for her work. He had forgotten. She couldn't really talk she was that poorly. All he could hope for was that could get through the performance and then she could come home and rest.

With Ariana not being here the kids have made more mess which really annoyed him. Leaving plates on the side. They never did that when Ariana was home. Its like oh mommy is scary when they leave it in a mess.

Joan kept giving me updates on Ariana just because i was worried sick about her. "hey Minnie you okay?" He asks seeing her behind him. "urm she wont take my boob" Minnie frowns "I would go to mom but shes not here"

"of course ill help" He smiles getting her to sit down. "which boob you want her on?" "this one" She points making him nod holding Sophie. "you guide it to her mouth okay" he tells Minnie making her nod knowing her dad felt uncomfortable and she also knew he had a good grip of her.

"There you go" Dalton smiles helping her take back her daughter "thank you dad" Minnie smiles "your welcome."

Dalton decided to go back to cleaning. His other two babies were watching a film together so there was no point him going to annoy them.

"DADDY" Minnie screams