15

"hey did you know mom and dad have a sex room" Millie sits on Minnie's bed. "They don't its their quiet room. Its why were not allowed in it" Minnie chuckles. "were not allowed to know about it but i seen dad come out of it a few times when mom has been stressed snd tired" Minnie smiles.

"so why do they do it in there" "your 10 your not supposed to care about that stuff" Minnie looked at her "and they do it in their bedroom. If they wanna be a couple they be a couple anywhere around the house."

"lets not tell them we know their secret room and just give them the privacy they want"

~
Ariana threw some flour at Dalton making him gasp throwing some back. "your acting like teenagers" Minnie sat on the stool. "she started it" Dalton pouts. "this cake better be nice" Minnie looked at the mixture. "Mommy makes it all the time best cake ever'" Millie smiles sitting down next "we wanted to surprise you all guess we can't do that now" Ariana pouts "you two go shower we will clean up for you" Minnie smiles. "i aint showering with that"

"hey" Ariana whines dragging him to the bathroom turning the shower on. "saving water" he smiles pulling her inside. "could have waited till i was undressed" She giggles.

Dalton smiles taking the rest of her clothes off throwing them out the shower. Ariana grabs some shampoo
rubbing it into her hair. "can we leave it curly" he begs "okay i won't straighten it" she smiles as he took over massaging it into her scalp. "babe" Dalton smiles "what" she looks up. "hey cutie"

"thanks" she gave him a kiss.

"i hope they are not eating all the cake" Dalton pouts. "we made it for them" "i wanted at least one piece"

"lets go check" she giggles. "were not clean misses" He pulls her back grabbing some body wash squirting it onto her. "babe" she squeals grabbing his doing the same to him.

"we are so soapy now" "least we will be clean" she smiles washing his body off.

~
"babe" Ariana pouts "whats wrong" he asks confused "I come on and i have no stuff" she sighs "pads or tampons baby" "both please" she smiles "okay. you her wrapped up in blankets and i will be back soon" he smiles giving her plenty of kisses.

Ariana sat in the spot Dalton was since it was warm and grabbed her blanket and the tea she had already made for herself.

He came back little over an hour later handing her a bag full of food. "you need one of these now" he asks holding the pads up "no used the last one i am god for now" She smiles making him nod taking them to the bathroom.

"cuddles" he smiles sitting next to her. Ariana smiles resting her head on his lap. He gently runs his fingers through her hair smiling as she was going to sleep.