47

Dalton ran to the scream of his baby girl. Leo and Millie were there too. Minnie in heaps of tears holding a piece of paper while Leo had Sophie trying to soothe her. Millie on the floor next to Minnie trying to comfort her. "Minnie baby?" Dalton asks confused bending down next to her "SHES GOING TO BE TAKEN FROM ME" she sobs "hey hey let me read" he gently takes the paper from her hand.

Dalton scanned over the paper. "they wont take her baby. We have proof we tried to get in touch with Jake." Dalton rubs her back. "Shes my baby girl. I want mommy" she screams "okay baby let me get her on the phone.

Dalton sighs walking to get his phone. Did all this drama have to happen. His wife was sick and miles away and now Sophie's dad was coming back into the picture. He picks up his face and face-timed Ariana. Ariana answers before puking in the toilet. "Oh you got worse" he frowns "yea" she sniffs.

"erm we have a very-MOMMY." Dalton was interrupted by Minnie snatching the phone out of his hands. "Mommy hes going to take her away from me" She sobs. "who baby no one is taking anyone" Ariana asks confused "Jake" she cries just saying his name "okay baby slow down. He cannot just take her off you" she explains "mommy please come home"

Ariana muted herself while she threw up into the toilet. "babe i am 2 hours away from walking on stage. I cannot bail out now. i'll get a flight as soon as it is over okay" Ariana looks at her. "promise you wont let them take her from me" she asks "I promise" Ariana smiles lightly.

"pass me back to daddy okay. You cuddle your girl" Ariana smiles and she nodded handing Dalton the phone and handing Minnie Sophie.

"i dont know how to keep her calm Ariana. I hate Jake" He sighs "babe just be her daddy. Thats what she needs right now. I love you but I need to go" Ariana pouts "I love you too" He smiles.

Dalton walked to Minnies room and Minnie looked up. "me and mommy are going to do everything for him not to gain full custody baby girl we promise" Dalton sat next to her. "he broke my heart daddy." "i know baby i know" he rubs her back kissing her head.

"i love you okay. Mommy loves you too." he smiles kissing her head. "This baby girl is under safe hands. Her grandpa and Nonna are her always helping if needs be and we have 3 baby's who turned out alright" he smiles "you did a good job" Minnie smiles. "I think i going to try have a sleep. Can you see to Sophie if she wakes up again?" Minnie asks "Of course angel. Want me to take her with me?"

"please. My head hurts so much from this. I just don't understand. I know you love her cuddles too" She beams "I sure doo"

~
Ariana hand the mic in her hand "Are you sure your going to get through this without puking or anything?" Joan asks "I guess I just have to try." Ariana smiles kissing her mommas cheek.

Ariana walked out onto the stage and smiles. This was a second home to her and she had missed this. But Missing her babies was hard for her to leave again.

Considering she didn't feel very well she managed to get through the performance. They changed it up a little. An easy ish song for her vocals and she didn't really dance a-lot which would have upset her stomach.

It felt good to be back on stage. But all that was going through her head was Minnie and hoping she was mentally okay. Having a baby alone had got to her. She couldn't even imagine the pain she must be in right now. She never had to fight for custody for her babies because she was still madly in love with their dad.

"you going to be okay getting home?" Ariana asks "Of course. I have a few more stuff to do here so just let me know when you landed and get home safe" Joan looks at her "of course mommy"

Ariana left the building and into an taxi heading towards the airport. She was so happy that she was heading home. As much as she was going to be dealing with drama. She was going to be able to get well and cuddle her baby. She would kiss him but doubt he will want kisses when she is poorly with their being a baby in the house.

Ariana thought for a second. Maybe she should go get her self checked before she went home. Keeping Sophie healthy was an important thing for them all.