12

"Millie come here" Ariana smiles peeping out the bedroom door. "why" she asks confused walking to the bedroom. "i want to surprise daddy and put my wedding dress on" Ariana smiles "he would love that" she smiles.

Millie helps Ariana into the dress and smiles "wow you must have looked beautiful in your dress" She gasps "it was a good day"

"Where is daddy do you know?" Ariana asks "He is with Leo" She smiles "way too many stairs to go down"

"i'll tell him mommy is dying" she ran away making her groan. Lets give him a heart attack while there at it.

Ariana walked down the stairs and Dalton came through the door. "baby" he smiles looking at her walking over to her picking her up. "you look beautiful" He kisses her head.

"what did Millie say to you" Ariana asks "you were dying but then laughed so i knew you just wanted me" He smiles "daddy got one beautiful girl" Minnie smiles "you all got a beautiful mommy too"

"I was such a little baby when you got married" Minnie smiles "you were" he nodded.

~~
"Ari" Dalton shook her lightly "what" She rolls over to look at him. "are you cold your shivering" He asks confused "maybe a little" she shrugs shuffling closer to him. "so what you wake me for" "the fact you were kicking me" he pouts.

"oh sorry"

Ariana rolled over a few minutes later snd Dalton looked at her. "what time is it?" "2 am" he smiles making her smile "i know what that smile is" he smiles.

"the kids should be asleep by now they shouldn't hear us which means no getting bullied for it" She straddled over him. "you have to be quieter then im not waking them up" he looked at her. She had already started rocking her hips for friction so it was happening. "i'm not making any promises" she leans down giving him a kiss

Ariana sat up and pulled his shorts down. "foreplay is not happening" she adds. "that means your worked up did you have a sex dream" He asks as she took her shorts off sitting on him. "yea i did and it was good so shut up" she lowered herself down. Dalton pulls her down and began to gently thrust into her. "mmm" Ariana hums holding on to him.  "you are so wet." Dalton moans pushing some hair from her face since it was tickling his neck. "tell me when i want to cum together"'Ariana looks at him making him nod kissing her lips some more before she buried her head next to his ear to muffle out her moans. "let it happen baby" he rubs her back "i feel you holding back don't take your orgasm away" Ariana let her self reach and breathed as it took him few more seconds to reach.

"love you" she kisses his lips "love you too" he smiles sitting up. "lets go clean up" he stood up carrying her to the bathroom. "i better be the one who was in your dream" he pouts. "yeah it was. Who else I wanna do it with" She asks confused.

"am i allowed to know what happened" he asks "no because i'll probably turn myself back on"

~
"Mommy can i wake daddy up" Minnie asks "no baby" Ariana shook her head. "he was awake in the night with me" "are you sick" Minnie asks "no baby i am fine" I smile.