55

"Mrs Gomez please put some clothes on" Dalton stood at the cabin door looking at her. "Why?" she pouts looking up from her phone "Minnie messaged me that we have a boat trip booked too and we need to be there soon!" Dalton smiles at her "they have really gone all out for our anniversary"

"They have!"

"Do I have time to shower?" Ariana asks "Of course Had to come tell you now I know how long you take to get ready!" he smiles kissing her head. "I have 3 kids I don't take long no more" she stuck her tongue out at him putting her hands on her hips. Dalton walked over to her picking her up carrying her to the bathroom making her giggle as he turned the shower on placing her in. "Ahh its cold" she squeals jumping out the water. "I'm leaving I cannot control it no more" he shook his head leaving her to shower.

Ariana giggled showering quickly before getting ready. She really wanted to face time her babies. "It's now warm baby" Dalton looked up "I know handsome. I'll put a coat on. Have you seen my phone?"

"you had it on the bed?"

"It's not there. I want to face time my babies I miss them" she sniffed a little. His head snapped straight up hearing her sniff "here" he pulls over rubbing her back. "They want you to have a good time with me angel!" He kisses her head "I know and I always do have a good time with you. It's just hard to know I'm not there with them. Used to then always wanting something from me."

"I'll go look for your phone why don't you use mine to call out babies" he smiles "you sure?" "Of course. I know your missing little Sophie" He smiles handing it to her. "I love you thank you"

Ariana sat on the sofa face timing Minnie. "Oh Hi mom" Minnie smiles looking at her "How is everything?" Ariana asks "We are fine Mom. Grandma and Grandpa have been here making brownies with Mason and Millie all morning" Minnie smiles "And you how are you?"

"I am great. Izzy stayed last night with me and fed Sophie her bottle this morning think she loved it" She giggled "want me to go get the others?" Minnie asks and she nodded.

Minnie climbed off the bed putting the phone down for a second while she picked up Sophie before taking her downstairs "Moms on the phone you too" Minnie smiles handing them the phone.

"Hey you two" Ariana smiles "Oh where is dad?" Leo asks "He is looking for my phone!" Ariana smiles and Mason nodded "did we do good mom?" He asks "You did. We would be happy with anything you guys got us"

"Grandma I need to pee and Sophia is clingy can you cuddle her for like 5 minutes?" Minnie asks "Of course been dying to cuddle her since I got here" she beams.

"Here angel it was under the bed" Dalton smiles sitting next to Ariana. "hey dad" Millie smiles "Who you baking with?" Dalton asks confused.

"Grandma"

"Oh hi mom!" Dalton smiles seeing her holding Sophie. "Hi Dalton"

"Anyway you two we have to go. We will facetime you again later. We love you"

~
"the view is so nice" Ariana smiles looking out into the distance. "It is I love being on the water for the view" he smiles kissing her head. Ariana leant back into him as they enjoyed the silence together.