36

Dakota walked out the room and dumped the pad on the bed. "you said he wouldn't come" He groans "he is my husband who loves me he was bound to come and fine me. I left the house at 3am" she giggles.

"and me being with you in a hotel room together wouldn't go down with him very well. He would think the opposite to what we are doing"

"now Minnie has little Sophia do you want to do it at yours?" "my house my rules" she shrugged. It was Dalton's birthday coming up and Ariana wanted to do something special for him. She had booked them a mini getaway because they needed it. They needed time away from the kids to be adults. And Dakota and Tori were more than happy to stay with the kids and help Minnie out if she needed it.

~
"hey baby" Ariana smiles walking into Dalton's arms. "hey feel better now?" he asks rubbing her back. "yeah so much better" she pecks his lips. "Where the kids?"

"Minnie is in the living room. Leo in the games room and I think Millie went for a shower" "bath" Minnie adds making Ariana nod.

Ariana walked to the games room and smiled at Leo sat playing video games. "Hi mom" he smiles "Hi you"

"dad been really sad today without you here" He pouts. "yeah he begged me to come home all day" she giggled. "guess you needed a break from us all"

"i am a mommy Leo I don't get breaks but yeah i did" she admitted. "we are not babies no more mom. Don't be so hard on yourself" "you are so much like you dad I love it" she ruffled his hair.

"do i remind you of him" "yeah of course. You are just like him. I am glad because i think 2 girls and a boy who all took after me would have been a lot on him."

"3 girls is enough and Minnie went and added another one" "yeah but she a baby right now"

"yeah i guess"

"have your grandchild" Dalton handed her Sophia. "okay?" she asks confused as he walked away. "maybe Minnie still not well" Leo shrugs.

"yeah maybe. Came to see you first" "Well Millie is in the bath and Minnie was feeding so i don't know wether to take that as a compliment or not."

~
"Minnie" Millie frowns making her look up. "Whats up sis" Minnie asks feeding Sophia. "why do mom and dad do it so much." she sighed climbing into her bed. "I have a newborn i wouldn't want to sleep with me" She giggled. "I don't care"

"and they are in love Millie. Have been for 18 years now. Thats a long time. Would rather have my parents still together and have to listen to them every so often when i am awake then have them split up and have to swap houses all the time" Minnie shrugs.

"You'll understand when you find someone" "you thought you did though?" "yeah and sometimes it doesn't work out. But look and Mom and dad they had relationships before each other and now they found the one"

Minnie placed Sophia back down next to her and laid down next to her sister. "go sleep"