26

"what are you two doing" Minnie asks
confused walking down the stairs with Jake holding his hand. "Mommy won't let me watch tv so she is sat on me" Dalton shrugs "you know you could probably lift her up" Jake looks at them both.

"yeah but she is my wife. She is happy right now. Thats all that matters to me" He smiles  looking at scrolling on her phone drinking a coffee. "i am very happy" she nodded looking down smiling at him. "you two are so weird" Minnie shook her head.

"were just in love" Ariana smiles laying down on him. "we are" he agreed kissing her before watching Minnie and Jake in the kitchen. "Hey baby" Ariana shook him a little "yea" he looks at her "don't stress yourself out" "i'm not" he shrugs. "come on lets go have a cuddle" She stood up pulling him up with her. "where?" he smiles taking her hand. "In our bed." she smiles taking him upstairs "your adorable" he lays on top of her snuggling into her neck. "your are too baby" she rubbed his back kissing his head.

"do i hurt you when I do this?" he asks confused looking at her "no but when I am on you do because my boobs hurt" "oh okay. Your not on now are you?"

"no baby your fine" she smiles making him nod getting comfy. "your happiness means more to me right now anyway. Sure I could take a little pain just to make sure you don't get sad and unhappy then i get unhappy"

Dalton closed his eye as she tickled her back of his neck. He was so tired and she was sending him to sleep. Not that she minded that. She had been trying to get him to rest for a while. Dalton's mindset was he was the one that had to be strong but Ariana wanted him to show his weakness sometimes to let her know what was going on in his head.