43

Dalton walked into the bedroom and took the suitcase from Ariana's arms "you really think you can pack without me knowing what you packed?" He questions making her pout "babe! I love you but i only going for a few days its got hoodies and joggers. A few jeans and a few tops" she giggles, watching him root through her stuff. "babe why you wearing revealing stuff when i not around to stare?" He questions looking at her. "erm its a skirt?" she asks "yes it shows your legs off"

"Want me to not wear it?" she asks "no babe i never been like that with you. I'm sorry" He went to close her suitcase. Ariana took his hand "I'm just going to miss you" he admits squeezing her hand also realising this was the first hand hold they have had in a while.

"I'm so used to you being where ever I am. If i am in the kitchen so are you. You follow me round like a baby and i love that. I love that you still like to be close to me. Its going to be weird to not have you there for 3 days" "baby im going to miss you a tone too"

"how has it been 2 weeks since we discussed this. Why did it come around so fast" he pulled her into a hug. "i dont know baby."

Ariana lifts up to look at him. "what is it love?" he questions "if i facetime you at stupid hour would you answer?" "of course" he nodded. "we have 6 more hours till you have to leave want to do couple stuff till then?" he asks sitting up slightly. "like?" she beams "bubble bath movies cuddles kisses." he shrugs "i like the bubble bath idea and every other one too" she smiles standing up. "got to run it first angel" he chuckles standing up walking to the bathroom to run the water.

Ariana looked up to Dalton and frowns. "i see you frowning whats the matter?" he questions pulling her close. "why did my flight have to be late at night. I not used to having to stay awake no more" she giggles "i know this one likes to sleep too much" he tickles her making her wiggle out of his arms. "okay i wont tickle you come back for a snuggle" he whines making her jump on him. "i putting the bubbles in" she reached for the bubbles making him roll his eyes watching her dump half the bottle in. "extra bubbly and extra messy" Dalton smiles at her goofy side creeping out in her. He helps her get undressed and placed her clothes to the side taking her hand as be helped her climb in. She smiles sweetly up to him as he changed "behind or in front bubs" He asks she bursts into a massive smile "bubs ive not heard that in so long" she gasps shuffling forward suggesting him to climb behind. "Sometimes babe and baby get boring. I like to spice things up occasionally"

"sometimes its just not a baby moment" she adds "see you just get me!" he pulled her back into his chest resting his hands on her stomach. "why we are perfect for each other"

~
"does daddy know we will miss mommy too?" Millie asks Minnie snuggling up for a movie with her. "I think there is something more going on Millie. Daddy been sad lately. We should plan something for them both." Minnie looks at Millie "like?"

"so their anniversary is soon and they love little getaways together maybe we should plan them one?" "they would love that"