16

"hey sweetie are you okay" Ariana asks sitting next to Minnie. "I feel real tired and sick but I think its just me being tired" She smiles leaning against her momma. Ariana rubs her side kissing the top of her head. "she okay" Dalton asks "mhm" Ariana nods giving him a kiss. "Daddy i want a kiss" Minnie pouts making him kiss her cheek. "better" "much" she smiles.

"mommy my ipad died" Millie frowns "here have mine" Minnie smiles handing it over. Ariana looks down at her "can't be bothered with her whining all the time"

~
They arrive at Disney World and Ariana smiles. "hey Tori" Ariana smiles "hey" She smiles. Dalton took Ariana's hand as they all headed towards the hotel. "Least Minnie looks a little better now" He smiles "Yeah going to keep an eye on her though. Don't want her to push herself" she smiles.

"can we go in the water" Minnie asks "yeah let us get signed in and stuff first and changed" Dalton smiles "do you two want alone time" Tori asks "day one thats tight" Dalton chuckles handing her hotel key to her. "come on Izzy." Tori smiles "but I want to go pool too" "we can do"

They all head to their room and Ariana jumps on the bed. "who wants your dad" Ariana jokes "hey i want to sleep with my wife" "your wife said no" Millie giggles.

"this bed is too small" "its bigger than ours" He asks "then we need a bigger bed at home" she looks at him. "you can buy it" he rolls his eyes how much more room did this girl need in bed. She slept in his arms anyway.

"just buy two doubles it will fit in your room anyway or sleep in different room" Millie says "what no i need his cuddles" Ariana pulls him down. "go get changed for the pool" Dalton smiles at them all.

"we annoy them so much" Ariana giggles "we do" he agrees kissing her lips sitting up with her. "are you getting in or sitting sitting by the side" Dalton asks "getting in want to have fun" "okay" he nodded throwing her a swim suit. "fuck no i want a bikini" "ugh fine" he pouts throwing her one.

Ariana got changed and the kids came out. "why does mommy always cover her belly button" Leo asks "she hates it" Dalton chuckles "just an insecurity of mine that's all" "but daddy seen it isn't that all that matters" "dad has seen a lot more" Minnie chuckles "duh we came out of her" he pushed her "not when i feels icky" Minnie whines.

"come on then" Ariana smiles standing up, when they arrive they were all quick to jump in. Ariana and Dalton smile. Happy kids happy life.

"they talk about us having sex way too openly do we do it that much" Ariana asks "you sing about wanting to be fucked half the time" He looked at her. "okay point taken" she pushes him in before feeling herself go flying.

"don't be mean to my brother" Tori smiles before Izzy pushes her in. "i am your mother" "catch me" Izzy jumps.

"okay who wants to be on mommy's team and who wants daddy's team" "Minnie"'Ariana smiles "Leo"'Dalton smiles. "Izzy" Ariana smiles "Tori" Dalton says making Ariana kick him.

"Millie your with Mommy" "what thats no fair" Leo whines "Minnie isn't very well Millie and Minnie can count as One"

"I like how mommy isn't on my team" Izzy giggles.

"okay so this in the line and we know how to play" Dalton asks making them all nod. "were starting you have an extra person"

~
"mommy" Minnie calls. Ariana climbs off the bed going to the bathroom. "i missed" she pouts. "It's okay" Ariana rubbed her back. "day two I am sorry" She pouts. "its okay" Ariana grabbed her some water.

"Can i sleep with you" she pouts. "sure"