30

"mommy" Minnie cried shaking her. "You okay?" Ariana asks "i have pains" she sighs. "come on" Ariana shuffled back into Dalton. Minnie climbed into bed and cuddled into her mommy. "you think it labour" Minnie looks at her mom. "It could be or it just could be her moving around getting ready to come out."

"sorry I disturbed the cuddle you were having with Daddy you looked cute" "it's okay. I am sure he will cuddle himself back round me soon. That is normally what he does"

Dalton sensed Minnie had gotten into their bed and rubbed her arm "he knows your in here baby your all good" "he does?" "yeah parents have a sick sense" she giggles.

"i love you mom" "love you too"

~
"good morning beautiful" Dalton cuddled Ariana as she rolled into his chest. "Good morning. This is cosy" She giggles at how close she was. "and our pregnant daughter gets the most room" He smiles looking at her. "Yeah she had pains in the night."

"i heard you talking it was a bit hard not to wake up when you literally sat on me nearly" "I didn't realise how close we were" She giggles.

"good morning fam" Minnie looks at them both. "good morning"

"how do you sleep and cuddle so close. Don't you get annoyed" "nope want my girl in my arms all night every night so when she wakes up she can have some kisses and feel safe"

"Damn did your relationship grow at a unsafe time?" she questions "no, we just spend so much time together when were apart we wanna be back close"

"Okay i'll leave you two cuddle" She climbed off the bed leaving them alone.
"did you have to get turned on" Ariana asks "Sorry i didn't mean to" He frowns "did you have a dream about me?" "i always dream about you" "always" "yeah your my princess"

"angel" she coughs "why don't you like being called princess?" "because you call the girls princess half the time" "okay point taken"

~
"Want to go get checked Minnie?" Dalton looks at her and she nodded. "i'll go get mommy" he smiles walking to go find her. "Minnie wants to go get checked beautiful" Dalton kisses her head. "i thought she would want you to go with her?"

"your her mommy you done it three times and understand more of what she is going through. Think you'll be best" he pouts

Ariana walked downstairs and Minnie smiles "daddy says i taking you that okay?" "of course. Your my mommy. I want you there. Why daddy not coming" She pouts.