53

"Happy Anniversary baby" Ariana mumbles into Dalton's chest "Happy 18 years" He smiles holding her. "18 already" she smiles and he nodded giving her a kiss. "I'm cold" she sighs pulling the sheets more up the bed over her tiny body. "Can we snuggle in silence?" She whispers and he nodded. She giggles wiggling down his body shuffling up his top. "you can not be that cold" He frowns feeling her head "Comfort" she smiles holding on to him. Dalton smiles at his wife. She was adorable with some of the things that she did. Thats one thing he loved about her. She was spontaneous. You never really knew what her next move was going to be. She could be jumping around in 5 minutes or fast asleep. She was so unpredictable.

"babe why is it not beating" Ariana frowns looking up at him. "Baby I haven't done anything to make my heart best fast" He chuckles making her put her head back down listening to the soft rhythm of his heart. "I remember when you would get stiff when I did this when we were just a new couple" she giggles "Well you are stunning. It was hard for my emotions back then. Now I get it when I want because your the best. He gets enough attention down there" He smiles. "I am the best right!" she muses holding his hand. "wife of the year" He smiles making her smile "you the best husband too"

There was a knock at the door making Ariana frown wiggling out of his top to cuddle next to him. "Come in" Dalton calls. Their three babies walk in and grandchild in Minnie's hand and they both smile.

"if your making us get out of bed. I don't want to" Ariana pouts making Dalton chuckle. "We came to congratulate you both and we got to a gift" "Ooo I like presents" Dalton took the envelope. "I want to open it" Ariana pouts making him hand it to her and she smiles. 18 years later and she still got her own way with him.

Ariana opens the envelope before handing it back to Dalton. Dalton reads the card and handed it to Ariana while he looked at the two tickets. "You got us a cabin for a weekend?" He smiles and They all nodded. "We thought you deserved some time away from us" Minnie smiles "I mean not that we want rid of you but would be nice" Ariana smiles.

"well you have to get out of bed. Grandma is coming to pick you up in an hour" Millie smiles "We even get drove there" Dalton smiles "I know proper being treated" Ariana giggles taking Sophie for a cuddle.

"She is getting so big" Ariana pouts "Mom is still a baby" Minnie giggles "Not my little 5lb baby now though" She kisses her head. "Thats what baby's do" Dalton kisses her cheek.

"are you not sad you could never have another baby" Leo asks "no. We made the decision after Millie that we didn't want any more. It would cause more argument and stress we didn't need. I know we both love babies but for us you three was enough" Dalton smiles.

"labour isn't easy you two" Minnie looks at her siblings "I broke daddy's hand when I gave birth to you Minnie" "You did" she gasps and Ariana nodded. "sorry dad" Minnie giggles "Hey if mom was okay a broken hand was nothing"