5

"mommy can I have a boyfriend" Minnie asks gently afraid her dad would hear. Since she knew already it would be a no!

"no" Ariana shook her head. "but why" she whines. "because if I say yes and Dad says no and you go against one of us it will cause fights and I don't want anyone hating a parent" Ariana looked at her.

"im 15" Minnie moans. "what we moaning about" Dalton asks "she wants a boyfriend" Ariana looked at him. "noo your my little girl" he holds on to Minnie. "im not im your oldest baby" Minnie giggles making Dalton look at her. "still one of my baby's"

Minnie walks off upstairs leaving Dalton to cuddle Ariana. "i have something to talk to you about" Dalton looked at her. "okay" Ariana rubs his back. "I'm getting s promotion at work. I don't know if I should take it" "i mean if you really want it then sure go for it. But just remember your family needs you sometimes too. Its not like we struggle but i will help you out the best i can if you take it" she smiles "would you cuddle me extra when i'm stressed" he asks stroking her cheek. "of course I would"

"mommy you lost your V-card at 14 this is so unfair" Minnie looks at them "wrong" Dalton rolls his eyes. "she was 15" "I'm 15"

"ugh fine have a boyfriend" Dalton rolls his eyes kissing Ariana. "eww my dad could have been so many others." "we said yes no needs to bring up her past" Dalton looked at her. Ariana looked at Dalton smiling lightly. "what" he asks "your so protective over me. They are only our kids baby" "yeah but i don't like to think of you sleeping with other people and if you were right for then you would never be with me right now." he pouts.

"i don't like thinking about you and your exs too" "come on lets do something. Should we hide from the kids" He asks "no babe thats horrible"

He pulled Ariana to her feet. "we could sort out the closet its a mess" Ariana looked at him. "thats boring" he whines as he was dragged to the bedroom. "can i do your underwear draw" he asks making her look at him. "no that ruins the fun of me wearing them" She rolls her eyes. Dalton lifts up her hoodie making Ariana turn around. "yes" "wanted to know what you had on"

"mommy daddy" Millie opened the door. "yes" Ariana smiles. "my tv won't work" "okay daddy will come look" Dalton let go of Ariana following his baby to her room messing around with a few things getting it to work. "thanks daddy"

*******
"DADDY" Ariana and Dalton both look up. Dalton climbed off Ariana going to his call. "Ariana" Dalton calls. "daddy i'm stuck" Minnie cries. "okay how did you do this" he asks "I was hanging something up"

"babe can you hold her while i unscrew a part of the bed" Dalton asks making Ariana nod. "where the stuff Minnie" Dalton looked at her. "over there"

"okay so who is this boy" Ariana asks "babe" Dalton groans "just trying to keep her calm" Ariana rolls her eyes. "you know who he is" Minnie looked at her. "Harry?" Dalton asks "no he hates mommy" She shook her head. "thanks" Ariana pouts. "Freddie" "nope" "Jake" "mhm" she nodded.

"there you go your free" Dalton lifted her up. "now what you need help with before you hurt yourself." "I watch mommy climb and do dumb shit all the time i wanted to be able to do it alone" "it's just small people issues baby" Ariana giggles.