10

Ariana sat next to Dalton on the sofa looking at what he was looking at. "why are you buying baby clothes. Am i missing something?" she asks confused. "Someone from work is having a baby and were doing something special for her"

"they are so expensive Dalton" Ariana pouts. "you bought a 700 hoodie the other day. "yeah for me not some person i don't know"

"so now I cannot buy gifts for people" he looked at her. "not for girls no"

~
"Ariana" Dalton sighs walking inti the bedroom. "what" "why are you so mad at me what have i done" he frowns sitting next to her.

"why won't you have sex with me no more" she looked up at him. "what! I will have sex with you what are you on about" he asks confused. "we haven't done it in so long snd now your buying gifts for other girls." "who happens to he happily married" he asks.

"are you trying to say I not bought you anything in a while" He asks her making her nod. "so your not mad at me buying someone from work baby gift" he asks confused "no not at all"

"Mommy" Leo walks into the room. "ahh sorry" he ran out "Leo whats up" Ariana chuckles making him come back in. "you done fighting" "we are" Dalton nodded. "i found this" he holds up one of her scripts from a movie she had done in the past.

"where are you" Ariana asks "in your room" "its nice to see all your awards" he smiles "my boys are so supportive of me" she smiles "of course" Dalton smiles.

"HEY THATS MINE GIVE IT BACK BITCH"

Ariana and Dalton were straight up off the bed. "Stop it now" Dalton pulled Minnie back while Ariana pulled Millie back. "now what are you fighting over" Dalton asks "she broke mommy's phone" Minnie points. "no you did you threw it down the stairs"

"STOP IT" Ariana raises her voice.

"you know i have camera's around most the house right" Ariana asks "IT WAS HER" Minnie points to Millie.

Ariana let go of Millie and went to grab her laptop. "who wants to own up" Ariana looked at them both.

"Okay it was me" Millie cries "Minnie i saw that" Dalton groans. "Minnie" Ariana looked at her. "damn you get no privacy around this place"

"you owe me a phone"

"Minnie say sorry to your sister" Dalton looked at her "no" she walked to her room slamming the door. "can i be free now" Millie asks "yeah" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss before letting her go.

"I am so happy i am the only boy" Leo cheers. "i'm mommy favourite though" Dalton smiles looking at her. "duh thats not hard to realise" he chuckles.

"we good" He hugs her "we are" she smiles kissing his cheek.