17

"how you feeling" Dalton asks rubbing Minnie's back. "horrible" Minnie whines holding his top. "Oh wow your adorable" Ariana smiles "just like you" Dalton smiles. "I brought you some water baby" Ariana smiles handing Minnie the bottle. "thanks mommy"

"poor baby" Dalton rubs her back. "who do you want to stay with you today" Ariana asks "mommy" Minnie looks at her "you okay with that. Disney is your favourite place" Dalton asks "of course. My baby wants me" She smiles kissing Minnie's head.

"and daddy can give me cuddles when your back later" she looks at him "of course" He smiles. "sorry mommy no cuddles for you"

"ill fight you for him" "she is sick baby" Dalton chuckles "i need my cuddles and kisses from you" she pouts.

"fine i can share." Minnie smiles crawling back into the sheets putting the tv on. "can mommy have a shower before you leave" Ariana asks "mommy can shower anyway." Minnie smiles making her nod.

"i love you handsome" Ariana kisses Dalton. "I love you too gorgeous" he smiles giving her a tight hug. "okay be cute away from the tv" Minnie threw a pillow at then making them move away. "keeping you forever" He smiles "better be" "hey its mommy" Minnie smiles making them both look. "oh im divorcing you apparently" Ariana giggles "first i am hearing about this" Dalton chuckles. "never happening" Ariana jumps up holding onto him. "i thought you was going for a shower" Minnie asks "fine ill go now" she pouts.

"how do you put up with her" Minnie asks "she isn't that bad"

~
"Daddy" Millie smiles taking his hand "yes angel" he asks "can i buy a Mickey" she asks "lets go find the gift shop then" he smiles.

Dalton: How is Minnie? xxxxxx
Ariana: She is asleep right now. I am real bored stuck here alone xxx
Dalton: Babe has she done anything with Jake do we know? xx
Ariana: Not that I know of. Why? xx
Dalton: She could be pregnant. If she has done something she isn't exactly going to tell us is she? xx
Ariana: Buy a test and I'll ask her when she wakes up xxxxx
Dalton: Okay xxx I love you xx
Ariana: I love you too xx

"how is she" Tori asks "asleep right now. Hugging my pillow apparently" he smiles "why don't you go be with them both and i'll take these two on some rides" Tori asks "you okay with that" He looks to Millie and Leo. "yes daddy" they smile picking stuff out "tell me what i owe you when they finish picking what they want" he asks making them nod.

~
"I am starving" Minnie moans "your throwing up baby" Ariana looked at her confused. "I want chocolate" she whines "Minnie have you done the deed with Jake" "mom!" Minnie moans.

"well" "i have" she rolled away "Minnie look at me" Ariana rolls her eyes.